Greetings Swashbucklers.../bow

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-exile, Nov 8, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-exile Guest

Just wanted to say hey, In beta I was heading to swashbuckler and am thinking I may continue that path in live...I look forward to being a dashing, daring and quite a charming influence on Norrath.
  2. ARCHIVED-bobcat_grad Guest

Greetings...

I, too, plan on going the swashbuckler route. I'm also planning on going the jeweler route for artisan.

Currently a lowly lvl 6 scout/lvl 5 artisan on Permafrost.
  3. ARCHIVED-piraterobot Guest

Planning on going Swashbuckler myself, though I might change my mind last minute and go ranger, its doubtful =)
  4. ARCHIVED-Frostryder Guest

Ahoy mateys, time to buckle our swashes.... errr... swash our buckles? err..

Oh well, hi anyways :)
  5. ARCHIVED-CaptainHerosbane Guest

Hey, I was one of the unfortunate 5~ year EQ players that hadn't been given a spot in the beta, so could you guys tell me if its possible at all to be an evil swashbuckler, or does it just change you to a brigand?
  6. ARCHIVED-bobcat_grad Guest

I believe it's swashing buckles.

After all, who doesn't love swashing? Especially with cheese.

(I don't even know what I mean)
  7. ARCHIVED-Unluki Guest

Swashbuckle is technically not really used as a verb. Swashbuckler is a word which appeared in the 1500's. Its roots are unclear, but it is believed that it referred to the sound of a sword, "swash", hitting a "buckler", a type of shield. Basically, a swashbuckler is an adventurer adept in the use of the sword.

Sort of reminds me of the word popcorn, sound + related thing.
  8. ARCHIVED-Sinbad Guest

/Royal Wave

Halfelf swashbuckler from Guk here.

/Clicks Heels
  9. ARCHIVED-exile Guest

Swashbucklers are Qeynos only.
  10. ARCHIVED-Belash Guest

You can make an evil race and betray Freeport to become a Swashbuckler. Once you do your level 19 Hallmark quest, you will be either a Brigand if you start in Freeport or a Swashbuckler if you start in Qeynos.
  11. ARCHIVED-PaqMan Guest

Hi there.

Swashie to be here on Runnyeye. Paqita, halfling rogue, is now close to level 13 and a blast to play, will be nice once I get to 20.