Greetings, rangers!

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Jay42, Sep 11, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Phylok Guest

Yes I am, it's in the morning, and i've not had breakfast yet :)

TPBM is thinking that today will go slowly.
  2. ARCHIVED-Teksun Guest

I KNOW today will go slowly... it's 8am and I have a lot of garbage to do :(

TPBM can't wait for halloween :)
  3. ARCHIVED-Mronin Guest

False, The only party I was interested in going to is one that I wont be able to get into this year due to certain circumstances and they are blocking off the main street near my work for the city's halloween party so I'm having to drive in and then wade through two hours of traffic just to get on the freeway. Though I am leaving early because that is also the night my guild is doing our first named run in labs and I want to be on time.

TPBM has looked themselves up on google.
  4. ARCHIVED-Teksun Guest

True... and I'm not there,,, Both my parents are at the top of the list (it's good to have a weird last name)

TPBM is glad winter is almost here
  5. ARCHIVED-Mronin Guest

Mostly false because here on the left coast winter + santa ana winds= my sinuses going haywire and putting me in more pain than I care to say.

TPBM is dressing up as their toon for halloween.
  6. ARCHIVED-xandez Guest

false, we really dont celebrate halloween in Finland anyway... (atleast im not :p)

Btw, we have already 20 cm snow in here! YAY! :D

TPBM is waiting x-mas eagerly

++Xan
  7. ARCHIVED-Mronin Guest

False, to many things going on this year to enjoy xmas.

TPBM knows at least one person in their guild that they can't stand.
  8. ARCHIVED-Teksun Guest

False. I like all in my guild. There are a few exmembers I'm not happy with though...

TPBM eats way to much during the winter holidays
  9. ARCHIVED-Mronin Guest

True though I am getting better with the fall off of friends and family to keep my over stuffed during the holidays.

TPBM has actually stuck to a new years resolution they made this year.
  10. ARCHIVED-TaleraRis Guest

LOL, not even close

TPBM has never (like me) stuck to a New Year's resolution for the whole year
  11. ARCHIVED-Mronin Guest

LOL, very true.

TPBM stocked up on supplies just in case the world really did start coming to an end at the beginning of 2000.
  12. ARCHIVED-Gareorn Guest

Yes I did. And, I still have 14 cases of Jack Daniels left in the basement.
    TPBM has already re-spect their AGI to STR in anticipation of the upcoming change to our power pool.
  13. ARCHIVED-Mronin Guest

False, I was going down AGI/INT and changed to go down AGI/STR which for what ever reason turned out to be a huge mistake (see my recent forum thread) and have zero interest in respecing yet again. If for no other reason than because I'm at the point that it's getting rather expensive to respec.

TPBM wishes SOE would wake up and smell the coffee on a great many issues regarding class and combat "balancing".
  14. ARCHIVED-Jowita Guest

nah, just wish they'd stop drinking out of the toilet. hee hee....

tpbm has incipient gas issues.

jowi
  15. ARCHIVED-Mronin Guest

Hummmm that would be false, and I don't really wanna know what brought that statement up =P.

TPBM knows what movie the following quote comes from without looking it up on google: "No matter where you go.. there you are".
    Message Edited by Mronin on 11-03-2006 11:21 PM
  16. ARCHIVED-xandez Guest

darn... have to say false, but i ALMOST got it w/o google... just not quite... sniff (im poor with names and stuff...)
    Buckaroo Banzai -- If he's not one thing, he's another.
    TPBM is also a bit disappointed about the 1st EoF AA reveals....

++Xan
    Message Edited by xandez on 11-04-2006 10:12 AM
  17. ARCHIVED-Prandtl Guest

A bit disappointed is like saying the Titanic sprung a leak. Bah. Maybe there is a new bow in the expansion somewhere? One where you don't have to be in an uber guild and have a lucky drop to get it?
    TPBM is drunk
  18. ARCHIVED-xandez Guest

yah, but i doubt it....

++Xan
  19. ARCHIVED-TaleraRis Guest

I knew what it was without Google thanks to my boyfriend. I have now seen Buckaroo Banzai many times since his first exposing me to it :D

Do you remember which movie was supposed to be the sequel and ended up as something unrelated?
  20. ARCHIVED-Teksun Guest

(Last TPBM)

Nope. I'm at work, I just WISH I was drunk

TPBM Will worship Brell because of the l33t AOE damage