Greetings, rangers!

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Jay42, Sep 11, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Demlar Guest

Are we talking at the theatre? Afraid to say I never saw it till I was in college and then only on VHS in my dorm. I've yet to see it in any type of actual theatre.
    As for riding a cat...isn't that we kerrans are used for now?
    TPBM would rather see a flying mount or a clockwork mount than a cat.
  2. ARCHIVED-Mronin Guest

Yup, in the theater on the big screen as it was meant to be seen :). Oh and you have to see it in a theater some time, there is no experience quite like your first time seeing rocky horror at the theater. Just make sure you tell 'em it's your first time so they can give you the full experience.

Hey!!! Not at all.... though I would like to have four gnomes carrying me around in a coach like some Asian royalty did back in the day... that would be cool.

Half true and half false. Flying mount would be cool but I've got no interest in a clockwork mount.

TPBM has browsed and posted to the forums from their cell phone or PDA.
  3. ARCHIVED-Teksun Guest

Nope... only thing i check on my cell is weather and traffic :( I know - I'm boring

TPBM Still has at least one T6 spell at AD1
  4. ARCHIVED-Saihung23 Guest

Pfft...I think most of the unimportant ones are...but I did get storm to Adept III
    Those rare loams are a byatch to come by.
    TPBM can't Identify this band. (Which I am thinking of only because I had a devolving whip drop for me the other day...had that [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] song of theirs stuck in my head forever.)
    [IMG]
  5. ARCHIVED-Prandtl Guest

lol Now thats its monday, back working in the coal mine while they crack the whip on me, I can unequivically say that I know who that band is.
    TPBM has ventured into the bog just to kill Guard Moor and Guard Black
  6. ARCHIVED-Teksun Guest

I've thought about it... but never while I'm actually on-line

TPBM has spent up 4pp on a loam
  7. ARCHIVED-TaleraRis Guest

No way. I am po'

Sai loses cool points for not knowing that :p

TPBM is going to take up a secondary tradeskill
  8. ARCHIVED-Mronin Guest

False, I hate tradeskilling, but I am reluctantly considering getting my TS level up so I can see the thorn of old quest through to the end.

TPBM often plays while drunk and no one notices any difference.
  9. ARCHIVED-Saihung23 Guest

You know...its funny...I have been accused of being drunk before but I was only beer drunk not liquor drunk. Which doesnt technically count...right? Hahha...ha...heh...umm...no I dont really drink while playing...I stopped drinking believe it or not...I might have driven several posters to drink though :)
    And to Taleris...I KNOW who Bananarama is thank you very much. Sheesh....try to take away my cool points will you? I have been saving them since 5th grade when redheads were in.

TPBM has become the don of dons in The Godfather game on PS2
  10. ARCHIVED-Mronin Guest

Message Edited by Mronin on 10-17-2006 01:57 PM
  11. ARCHIVED-Teksun Guest

False, false, and FALSE...

Mullets were NEVER cool... Although I do remember when some goobers had them :)

TPBM DID have a mullet AND thought it was cool :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Prandtl Guest

A mullet? Yes, I've had one of those silly fish. But it wasn't cool. Cold fish maybe, but never cool!
    TPBM has had a mohawk at one point in their life
  13. ARCHIVED-Mronin Guest

True, for about month in high school. Horrid look and I never did figure out why in the world I did that to myself.

TPBM has skipped out of work early to be on time for a raid.
  14. ARCHIVED-Teksun Guest

I leave work early every Friday, and Friday is raid day, so I guess thats a yes :)

TPBM would rather raid than group
  15. ARCHIVED-Mronin Guest

Depends on the group really. I have a few people that I group with regularly and I enjoy that. Besides I'm still 80% or so until I hit 70 so I need the XP.

TPBM yells at the screen when things are going bad in a raid.
  16. ARCHIVED-Prandtl Guest

Not so much yell as mutter incomprehensible phrases in ventrilo. Yelling is saved for major disasters such as running out of beer or going LD
    TPBM will necro this thread about 3 months from now, just to let us know they care :smileyhappy:
  17. ARCHIVED-Mronin Guest

False, cuz I am the king of thread killers and will bring this one down as well MUAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA. All should bow before my thread pwnage abilities :p.

TPBM has "accidentally" gone LD in a group due to the sheer idiocy of the other members who deserve to wipe repeatedly.
    Message Edited by Mronin on 10-24-2006 11:42 AM
  18. ARCHIVED-Phylok Guest

I've not done that, but I have said that I had to go and logged out. I know really know anyone who hasn't done that.

TPBM Will make a fae ranger.
  19. ARCHIVED-Mronin Guest

Well when I was less selective about who I group with and not in a guild. If the people in group honked me off to much, I would leave the group inivis and then follow them. Right as the last one dies and the mob resets I would pop out of invis and dance on their corpses, then again I'm a sick SOB like that :).

False, Kerran Rangers FTW every time.

TPBM is so sick of hearing about the Fae they are going to roll a toon on a PvP server just to kill them repeatedly.
    Message Edited by Mronin on 10-24-2006 02:13 PM
  20. ARCHIVED-xandez Guest

partly true, ive given that a thought atleast :p

TPBM is hungry

++Xan