Greetings, rangers!

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Jay42, Sep 11, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Jay42 Guest

To complement Sai's "Goodbye / Goodnight" thread, here's your generic greeting thread. :D

So... morning everyone. Need coffee? I make it dark and very strong, puts hair on your chest. (How do you think I got such a luxurious coat?)
  2. ARCHIVED-Serventof Wrath Guest

Good morning....
    I think.....
    been at work for 4 hours now :(
    Of course part of that was spent sneaking off to a local diner for French Toast :p
  3. ARCHIVED-Saihung23 Guest

Morning Jay, I already finished my Large Dunkin Donuts coffee...I am well into the heart palpitations and jitteryness I call normal living!
    I made level 69 last night! Now I shut off the combat xp and become the Love Ranger!
    yay!
  4. ARCHIVED-RinionX Guest

zomg your a bored at work forum trol to huh? mwahahaha
    Ill take whatever coffee you can spare, fallin asleep here thank god for forums or I would be bored out of my skull with the crap they call 'work' here. Swear to Karana all the old people that dont know how to turn on there bloody computers...
    Message Edited by RinionX on 09-11-2006 11:39 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-BSbongo Guest

6. ARCHIVED-Jay42 Guest

Okay, back from lunch now. I guess I forgot to sign out in the goodbye thread, but it wasn't really a goodbye anyway... let me check the regulations on that one. :p

You know, as long as we're stealing NGD ideas, we're due for a rousing game of TPBM...but it has to be ranger-related. ;)
  7. ARCHIVED-Serventof Wrath Guest

Okay back from lunch as well we went to the local italian buffet I'm so full now all i want ot do is sleep......

/zzzzzzzz.......
  8. ARCHIVED-Phylok Guest

Greetings my brother and sister rangers!! I am Phylok.
  9. ARCHIVED-TaleraRis Guest

10. ARCHIVED-xandez Guest

The Poster Below Me?

(lol dunno.... time to grab some coffee anyways :p)

*edit*
    nice coffee..
    oh and its maybe:
    The Poster Before Me (rather than Below) i think :p

as i said... good coffee :D

++Xan
    Message Edited by xandez on 09-12-2006 10:19 AM
  11. ARCHIVED-Teksun Guest

Good Morning RANGERS!!!

DROP AND GIVE ME 20...

Oops, wrong Rangers...

Dang, I miss EQ2 :(

May be on again by the weekend... (crosses fingers)
  12. ARCHIVED-Saihung23 Guest

G'Morning Rangers,

Sorry to hear youre not getting your fix of Norrathian Evercrack :p

***Totally Offtrack here****

Yesterday I am walking the fence around my light truck lot (just fired my sales guy here...so I am a retail salesman yet again...yay! /vomit ) and lo and behold...what do I spy....A crisp ten dollar bill! My first day back on the lot and already I am making money!

[expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] I am good.
  13. ARCHIVED-Jay42 Guest

Morning / afternoon. KD clocking in again.
    Teks, you really do need get back in-game soon. The week before last, I won two Nemesis pieces b/c I was the only one in the raid who could use them. Mark was just grinding his teeth cuz he had decided to bring Celesteel instead of his ranger that night... Buteo had been on but logged earlier (after winning the Echoliac Ring, so cry no tears for him)... you've been AFK for weeks, Flank missed that night, Lynal has ended up god knows where...so I found myself the only predator / rogue on the raid. Not that I'm complaining, but that's just wrong when we have like 4-5 rangers alone. :p
    Oh, and TPBM is The Person Below Me, it's a forum-based guessing game. You say something like "TPBM still has leftover vials of Adeste's" and then Gwyn responds and goes "False, I never even owned any to begin with." Then she does one and says "TPBM uses a shortbow," and Teksun responds and says "True, usually have Wurm Destroyer equipped," and so on. Of course, NGD topics roam all over the place, but maybe if we keep it ranger-related, the authoritahs will let it slide. ;)
  14. ARCHIVED-Jowita Guest

Hi Jay! Seven cups of coffee, and I'm still able to type! Anyway, I heard a rumor that SOE's merging the ranger and swashbucker classes together. No more rangers. No more swashies. Now we'll be called Pirates. Wow. Supposed to be in the next Live Update. I can't wait!

TPBM will soon be betraying to Assassin.

Jowita

P.S. Dunkin' Donuts coffee is the ONLY real coffee. Why drink dirt when you don't have to? Also, don't forget to make a donation to the "Teksun Come Home" fund. We're currently at $3,400. Almost halfway to our goal! Thanks, everyone!
    Message Edited by Flidias on 09-12-2006 11:22 AM
  15. ARCHIVED-TaleraRis Guest

Nevah!

TPBM is a halfling
  16. ARCHIVED-Jay42 Guest

LOL Gwyn! /thumbs nose at assassins ;)
    And false, no shorties here.
    TBPM has an enchanter alt?
  17. ARCHIVED-Serventof Wrath Guest

yup lvl 56 illusionist
    TPBM uses Ignorant Bliss
  18. ARCHIVED-Prandtl Guest

Not yet, but I'm buying a batch tonight. We are doing the aggo management guild raid and I've been told that it helps alot.
    TPBM is a Dev sent in to infiltrate and discover the secrets of rangers, for use in a future nerf
  19. ARCHIVED-xandez Guest

God [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn], how did you find out :(

LoL, naa... false there thou...

TPBM has never used a stun poison!

++Xan
  20. ARCHIVED-RinionX Guest

I believe it! lets brain wash him..make him give us back predator line from EQ1
    Message Edited by RinionX on 09-13-2006 09:59 AM