Greetings from a EQ intrested roleplayer!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Landrach, Apr 27, 2020.

1. Landrach New Member

Hail and Tunare's blessings!

Names Landrach, a newbie ranger on the Antonia Bayl server! I am a very much new player to EQ but are eager to learn and see what the game has to offer. I am also on the lookout for a roleplaying guild or community to meet like-minded people. If that does not exist, I would settle for some lore interested friends or the like.

Stay safe and may the Mother of All watch over you!
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Look for members of Lava Forged they are a great guild.

For roleplaying specifically, right click your chat window and select add a new tab, then click on the new tab, then type /join rplfg in the chat box in the new tab. Then right click on the new tab again, look for the options and click on that, a window will open and there you can change the name of the tab to rplfg, on the right side of the window are some checkboxes, make sure that rplfg is checked, there are some checkboxes on the left side, I would uncheck everything except for chat, you dont want spell and combat stuff going in there and mucking up the window. Then click on your general tab again, right click and select the options for that tab, go to the boxes on the right side and uncheck rplfg, as you dont want it showing in your general chat tab as you have it in its own tab. Now you will be able to talk to a majority of the roleplayers on the server and you can ask about guilds there that may be accepting players, you can find out about the various venues that are open each night of the week, and more.

Good Luck and good journeys.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Tajar Well-Known Member

We are also having the Faydwer Faire at the end of May which is a player run RP festival. It's a good place to meet other RP'ers and play some games.
  4. Lunazaki New Member