Green adornment Seal of the Silver Reaper

Discussion in 'Test Server Forum' started by Elysse, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Elysse Member

I am having trouble getting this adornment to level. I petitioned it and was told:-

This is GM Aphobiance in regards to your petition. In looking into the matter, it looks like the Seal of the Silver Reaper green adornment levels up upon healing others in game. The Refined Consecrated Soul Trap levels up upon gaining adventure experience. With that information, it looks like everything is working as it should. If you have any other issues we can address for you, please let us know.

I am a beastlord and I know that this adornment has been doing some levelling but it only levelled twice in the dreadcutter instance. I have tried sending in the merc and then using a healing reactive on it. I have tried not using the pet so the merc heals me but I cannot find out what triggers this adornment to level. When I got it there was no indication that it was not suitable for a beastlord so I am not happy that I may have wasted it on a non-healer class. Has anyone else has this problem ?
  2. Elysse Member

It seems that if I use my primals and advantages that have group heal components the adornment does not level but if I use primal assault then the adornment will level. If the adornment levels for that heal then should it not level for primals and advantages with a group heal component also?
  3. Luanne Active Member

Lol I have that adorn on my inquisitor and it was doing the same thing, leveling 1% of level1 for an entire heroic zone. This last patch seems to have made it level a little faster. I guess it's one of the harder ones in the game to level. It seems to only level if you heal someone who kills something, and only after the kill do you get the xp towards it. Seems to be based on the number of kills and not the number of heals, also doesn't level in bg/pvp.