"Greater Fragment of Planar Energy" - where to obtain?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Dilon, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Dilon Active Member

Hello,

I have upgraded my Epic skills both to Master and i can't seem to have any success in obtaining the Greater Fragments.

I do the PQs in KA whenever i can. I was wondering if they drop anywhere else? Is it worth doing a KA weekly heroic run to try to get them? Will Epic nameds in KA drop them? Any other possible places?

Thanks for your help!

Dilon
  2. semisus Does not play this game

Ive gotten a few from the raid weeklys , although im not sure if its just for the t2 one
    Otherwise do the obulus pq as often as you can , i dont anyone does the other ones anymore.
  3. Gharyn Well-Known Member

It makes absolutely no sense that they don't drop from the PoP PQs.
    Shiftmakearrow and Rosyposy like this.
  4. semisus Does not play this game

I would agree, for me though they are at no use and i have 20+ greaters -50ish of the other ones sitting in my bank
    They hinted they would have more use this expansion but that never happened.
    Rosyposy likes this.
  5. Tajar Well-Known Member

What's a Greater? :p I have well over 50 superior fragments sitting in my bank, and that is after levelling 3 characters epic spells to Master. I run all the weeklies every week, and the raid weekly, and have had ONE drop for me in the last 6 months. And that one was from going back and one grouping KA raid weekly...
  6. Sowy Active Member

This works for you since you are not a returning player or alt.

Returning players or alts have to farm old PQs that dont have other people to PQ with