Greater Celestial Adornments Volume III - doesn't drop for TS quests

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Mermut, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Mermut Well-Known Member

Is there a reason that Greater Celestial Adornments Volume III is the ONLY trade skill recipe book that doesn't drop from TS quests?
    Soara2 and Rosyposy like this.
  2. Teletrium New Member

just got one from solo elements of rage if that helps
    Soara2 and Rosyposy like this.
  3. Mermut Well-Known Member

Unfortunately that doesn't answer the question of why it is the ONLY tradeskill book that is excluded from the tradeskill quests reward table. We've got books from 3 expacs back.. and this one from the current expac is excluded. If it's a mistake, it would be nice to get it fixed.
    If it has been intentionally and explicitly excluded, I'd be interested in knowing why. The book is already heirloom.. which is odd enough.
    Soara2 likes this.
  4. Karsa Active Member

never seen that book assumed it was a myth :eek:
    Kuulei and Soara2 like this.
  5. Mermut Well-Known Member

It only drops off mobs..
    Soara2 likes this.
  6. Kuulei Well-Known Member

I have never gotten any of the white adventuring adornment recipes. I still use PoP adorns because I can't make any from this expansion.
  7. Mermut Well-Known Member

I and II drop from the TS quests very rarely, as do the orange VII recipes.. but for some reason the III recipe was excluded.
    There are only 2 recipes in the 'new' adventure white adornment books that are upgrades over the PoP adorns...
    The extra attack adorn (1 slot) and the crit bonus adorns. All of the others are 100% identical to the PoP white adorns, just using different mats. Which means you can get them from off the freebie armor... so there is no reason to make the 'new' ones since you can get identical ones for free.
    Hiza and Breanna like this.
  8. Gharyn Well-Known Member

There is also a Greater Celestial Adornments Volume IV. My guildmate just got one from the library PQ.
  9. Mermut Well-Known Member

The only one I haven't gotten from the TS quests is III.... because, for some reason, it is excluded from that loot table :(