Greater Ascended Account Flag spamming on zone

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Eliziana, Apr 25, 2018.

1. Eliziana Active Member

Every time I zone today I am receiving [Greater Ascended Account Flag] and it is duplicating in my currency window. Guessing not intended?
  2. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Next patch! From Discord, yesterday.

Kander - Yesterday at 1:44 PM
    The Greater Ascended Account Flag coins are related to the patch notes today, it allows you to purchase the new Celestial Ascension Potions from Amarat the Procurer. You are only supposed to receive one, but you are currently getting 1 every time you zone. It’s a known issue and it is a bit spammy, we will fix it next time we patch. Thanks for being patient.

• Characters whom have obtained the Greater Ascended achievement will now be granted an account flag that allows them to purchase Celestial Ascension potions from Amarat the Procurer for all characters above level 100.
    Eliziana likes this.
  3. Eliziana Active Member

Thanks. If only this info was posted somewhere... official... like a forum ;)
    Dude and Quillyne like this.
  4. Drona Well-Known Member

All the cool kids hang out in Discord these days. Whats left here are us grump old men and women :p
    Eliziana likes this.
  5. Kheldar Active Member

Most of the cool kids are permabanned on Discord.
    Rhodris likes this.
  6. Meneltel Well-Known Member

The grumpy old men and women are RUNNING Discord. I got banned for logging on there and saying "Hi"! I don't know if I'm still banned, I refuse to go back!