Graystone Yard...what in the blazes...?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Lorgarn, Sep 5, 2020.

1. Lorgarn New Member

Hello everyone,
    I have another beginner question.

I am sent to an area called Graystone Yard. The quest is flaged as to be on my adventure level (24).

Every enemy in the zone seems to be on my level. They pull aggro on sight, and although they beat up one another, as soon as I get near, they are suddenly perfect friends that team up on me.

My character dies instantly. In the time, I can produce to attacks (for around 90 to 120 damage) I get hit about 15 to 20 times in the range of 100 to 120 each.

What do I miss?

Best regards
  2. Nazy Well-Known Member

Perhaps it is because they are aggro.
    If they're name is GREY outlined in RED they will aggro and give no XP. Otherwise it is likely part of a storyline. (Trying to think of the word for it...)
    I did do some quick searches for Graystone Yard and found nothing to help.

Quite honestly, you'll have to ask someone who has ran that zone. I haven't.
    Sorry I couldn't help much.
  3. ghuff07 New Member

You should consider mentoring down to level 20 to do those Heritage quests in Qeynos. You can mentor down to 20 at the Timeless Chronomage in Qeynos Harbor. You should be able to complete these quests at that level assuming your gear/skills are roughly current with your level.
    Hartsmith likes this.