Gravitas Immunity Timer Affected by all duration spells and gear

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-curious_george, Jul 22, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-curious_george Guest

Gravitas Immunity timer(2min) is increasing with any spell duration increase. Like Bracers of Deadly Melody(increases duration of all songs by 10%)(Immunity now is 2m12secs) or the troubadors Harmonization(Increase duration of all other abilties & reduces duration of all heals and damage spells by 10%)(Immunity now is 2m12secs). If I have both the bracers and the troub has harmonization up in my group the immunity timer goes up to 2min 24 secs. Ok just looking for confirmation and that this is truely broken, I bugged it anyway. Once I get it confirmed will move this to the Needs fixed section(aka consolidated dirge issue threads 2.0)
  2. ARCHIVED-nipxur Guest

Yes it increases the immunity, but it also increases the length of the buff. Gravitas becomes 33 seconds with your bracers, 36 seconds with the troub buff, possibly 39 seconds if you have bracers/TSO sig reward/troub buff (not sure if those stack). By the time you cast Gravitas on your 2nd, 3rd, and 4th person, the 1st person will no longer have immunity.
  3. ARCHIVED-curious_george Guest

I guess because there is no mention that it affects the immunity timer. The impression was that it would allow me to be able to cast it on one maybe two more healers at a time in a raid situation. Still seems broken if the description does not clearly state it effects the immunity timer to.
  4. ARCHIVED-nipxur Guest

Bodiddle@Nagafen wrote:
    The description of Gravitas says that it applies Gravitas Immunity to the target. It's probably assumed that Gravitas and Gravitas Immunity (both which are buffs/icons that show up on your target) are both songs, and therefore would both be effected by song extenders.
  5. ARCHIVED-curious_george Guest

Partial Quote
    " Subject: Game Update #44: Tuesday April 8th, 2008
    • Troubador
      • Harmonization should no longer increase the immunity of Jester’s Cap. "
    Well I still think that they should have made this the same as Jester's Cap. It makes zero since to me that one song would get modified by it and another would not.

[IMG]