Graverot stopped proccing!

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Mae-, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Mae- Well-Known Member

Today my guild was doing Plane of War (and got our first time kill on Berik!) and I noticed towards the tail end of the raid that graverot was not being applied to any mobs. I thought I was just having a string of bad luck, but I went back to my parser after raids and saw that I didn't get a single graverot proc on anything for the last 20 minutes of fighting. It stopped working after a wipe on a Berik pull.

This is reminiscent of the bug (that I know still exists) where some spells stop working in certain zones, like Mystic's nox ward. There never seemed a rhyme or reason behind it. This is a pretty nasty bug for summoners, as this proc is one of our best dps abilities, and we have no way to know its not working except to give it time enough to know its not just a bad luck streak.
  2. Mae- Well-Known Member

Thinking back to the last time we worked on Berik, I was on an alt and kept having to zone out and back in because one of my spells would stop being available to cast. For the life of me I can't remember if it was my illy or my mystic, but it was frustrating enough for me to repeatedly zone out to correct the issue.
  3. Elostirion Well-Known Member

Gratz on pants.

I'm not going to say that I've never seen the nox ward fail, because that would just be setting myself up. PoWar can be very flaky tho. Hope its either fixed or that content just stops being relevant soon.