Fixed Internally Grasping Bones VII - Not in recipe books

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Argosunited, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Argosunited Well-Known Member

So you don't use it as a stun? I do, and I need it.
    Cassta, Rosyposy, Soara2 and 2 others like this.
  2. Twisty Well-Known Member

if you don't mind letting us in on the secret, in which fights do you believe this is a good spell to cast?
    Snikkety likes this.
  3. Quillyne Active Member

What is relevant to this specific bug thread is not the merit of one play style over another, but the fact that the craftable upgrade for this spell is missing from the books. This spell is not alone. Warder's Ferocity II is also missing from the (other) books. These are bugs, being reported as bugs, in the forum where said bug reports are allowed a warm and safe space to exist (even if they are otherwise completely ignored).
    Cassta, Dude, Monk Iksar and 4 others like this.
  4. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

From what I saw in the tradeskill forum, the paladin spell Resolute Faith V is also missing (from Shadow Alchemist 120). Regular spells, whether they're relevant or not should always be in the TS book of that level, period.
    I cast gasping bones once in a while, mainly because I like that spell (after all, it was in the original EQ2 preview video!) and sometimes when I want to get some more time to get to my other char for extra-damage and all (I two-box on same computer on same screen, which means alt-tabs and stuns are useful while I alt-tab to my healer or dps or whatever the second char is ; and no, it's not the most efficient way to play, thanks, but I've done it for years and I like it).
    SynnikuL, Cassta, Adene and 6 others like this.
  5. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Please can we have the missing spells put in recipe books in the next patch. I honestly think we've waited long enough now.

And tbh I don't have to justify how or why I use this spell.
    If this spell only being available by paying for it doesn't affect you, don't post in the thread. But thank you for the bump.
    Cassta, Soara2, Zynt and 1 other person like this.
  6. Amiiss Member

OK everyone. He has waited long enough.
    Cassta, Snikkety and Soara2 like this.
  7. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Thank you for the bump, kind internet troll.
    And yes you’re correct, three months is long enough to wait for a spell recipe to be added to game.
    I’m possibly not the only necromancer in game though, just a thought.

Or maybe it’s a new feature?
    Leave one spell out of game for each class, with the only way to obtain it, is paying for it.
    Cassta, Soara2, Jaeded and 2 others like this.
  8. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

You are, my two level 120 necromancers are just figments of my very wild and very evil imagination!
    Cassta, Soara2, Marae and 2 others like this.
  9. Argosunited Well-Known Member

3 months in and spells still missing from game ...
    Cassta, Soara2 and Zynt like this.
  10. Argosunited Well-Known Member

3 months in and still waiting for spells to be added to recipe books.
    Is this really that big a fix that we have to keep waiting?

This is easily the worst and laziest expansion to date. Absolutely appalling.
    Cassta, Soara2 and Zynt like this.
  11. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

*grasps the topic with hands of bones and brings it back up*
    Cassta, Dude, Soara2 and 4 others like this.
  12. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Spells are still missing from recipe books. How much longer do we need to wait for them to be added?
    Cassta and Soara2 like this.
  13. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Is it time to add the missing spells to our recipe books yet?
    Considering the missing spells can be upgraded by paying for them, I wouldn't think it would be that hard to add them in-game.

Grasping Bones VII add it. And while you're at it, add the other classes spells that are missing.
  14. Argosunited Well-Known Member

BUMP
  15. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Still missing on Test build 15276T
  16. Benj Well-Known Member

I can confirm that the paladin spell Resolute Faith V is missing from both the 120 essentials and advanced alchemist books. I don't have the expert book yet. EQ2U confirms that no such recipe exists in the game. Please add the missing recipes, for all classes!
    Cassta, Feldon, Soara2 and 1 other person like this.
  17. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Missing spells have been reported since BoL released.
    Do you think we could have some hint that it's being looked at? Does anyone at DP even bother reading the Bug Forum?
    Cassta, Feldon and Soara2 like this.
  18. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Maybe in another two weeks the missing spells will be added.
    Cassta, Feldon, Whilhelmina and 2 others like this.
  19. Whilhelmina Well-Known Member

Fixed that for you :rolleyes: (I'm a bit of an optimist myself, y'know, I didn't write "years")
    Cassta, Feldon, Argosunited and 2 others like this.
  20. Argosunited Well-Known Member

When are the missing spells being added Darkpaw??????
    Cassta likes this.