Graphics screwy after Alt+Enter

Discussion in 'Performance Support' started by ARCHIVED-Sliht, Oct 19, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Sliht Guest

Whenever I switch from full window to non my graphics resolution seems to go all screwy and nothing seems to work properly - need move my mouse around outside of the boxes even to find the "click" spot. This does not seem to happen all the time and sometimes on one char but not on another during the same play period. Any help would be appreciated

Sliht
  2. ARCHIVED-deadcrickets2 Guest

Sliht@Guk wrote:
    MSAA on? I tend to get that if it is on. When you alt-tab into windowed mode click on the maximize button to correctly set the window.
  3. ARCHIVED-Sliht Guest

Nope, is not on - and have troubles hitting any button precisely as the resolution has changed to be so big and the mouse does not click where the mouse is present but off about 2 inches in 2 directions. Thanks for the suggestion tho

Sliht
  4. ARCHIVED-deadcrickets2 Guest

Sliht@Guk wrote:
    Go to where the game is installed and delete eq2_recent.ini. Be sure game is not running when you do this. Start game and see if that fixes it.
  5. ARCHIVED-Sliht Guest

Yes, the deleting of teh recent ini seems to have worked - thank you very much. I will keep you informed on whether it reverts again but as of now am very happy to say I no longer have the problem

Sliht
  6. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Sliht@Guk wrote:
    Glad to know you were able to resolve your issue, Sliht!
    Deadcrickets, you rock!