Grand Inquisitor's Chapel

Discussion in 'Zones and Populations' started by Kittybock, Jan 6, 2017.

1. Kittybock Well-Known Member

Helped some scouts the other day with Grand Inquisitor's Chapel. Had 2 more Guildies that needed the update for their Epic 2.0 and last night it seemed buggy.

• Most mobs/ adds seemed to do an insta-respawn. Our only work-around was to train the mobs from name to name through all 3 wings, then most seemed to finally die at last named.
      • Groups that are not well-geared will have a hard time completing this, if they try conventional pulls.
    • No one got XP for any of this.
      • While I understand there may have been some fix to stop farming, this is kind of a long zone to help folks with and get nothing out of it. Yes, the last boss drops one piece, but for time invested, it was aggravating.
    • When we helped our BL and swashy the other day, we had to CoV to even get in the zone. Last night, it did a zone pull when we went in? However, our BL did help last night, so maybe that bugged it?
    Working as intended?

note: was going to do bug report at the time, but RL interfered.
  2. Adaac Member

We were in there with a group getting updates for another scout and noticed the same thing, kill trash and it insta respawns can't make any progress without a sturdy tank training to the names. I do not understand why someone keeps tinkering with these instances and making them PITA all that is accomplished is making people more angry at this drawn out quest line
  3. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

Yeah its bugged i did it a couple of days ago. Duo with a necro the only way to do it was to train from named to named taking turns to FD and call to eachother. Also on the BL i had absolutely massive buttondelays in there while necro had no problem at all. Everything else was running smoothly so it was definitely an in game issue