Got 70...What Now?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Herumor, Jan 19, 2020.

1. Herumor New Member

Finally got to level 70 on my Fury and am wondering what there is to do and should be doing.Haven't played DoF or KoS since they originally launched and back then I just mostly raided.Never did Claymore and know very little about it as I never did it back then.I asked in my guild chat after I got 70 what do you do now? Only got one response and it was, "Make another toon" lol.Any help and/or suggestions on what I can/should be doing is greatly appreciated.
  2. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

well maybe you should begin the Claymore it has individual quests with some nice rewards.
    you can only make your gear better at this point or run heritage quests or the cloud quest line.
    I am afraid all you can do is what you can do on " Ever Quest " that's go do quests .
    We soon get the new hunters quest but that will only keep you busy for so much a day ,
    and when we get EoF the level cap will not go up either.
    If you have not done that yet , level up your tradeskills .
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Herumor New Member

Will the Claymore quest reward(s) still be relevant in EoF?
  4. Schmetterling Well-Known Member

you have to start somewhere , you won't have full raid gear on day one .
    Breanna likes this.
  5. Somedude Active Member

Claymore, Thorn of Old, Bone Clasp Girdle, Raids, Contested, Hunters Union, Collections

That should be some good starters.
  6. Sixgauge Well-Known Member

You need to join an end-game guild to experience the level cap content. The Claymore timeline is good to do because it gives a lot of rewards along the way, and a roadmap of places to go and stuff to do. Get your class hat from Hoo'loh quest line for appearances and decent stats. The Fallen Dynasty mid content will be released soon (today?) which will be another instance and raids you can run.
  7. Mingle Member

THERE IS SO MUCH AMAZING CONTENT!!!

Take some time to go back and mentor other people and discover some of the amazing dungeons, puzzles, quests, challenges, etc you may have overlooked on your rush to 70. Don't rush passed everything and you'll have a much better experience rather than wondering why you're out of things to do at the "end" of the game. :)

If you need advice please message me in game!!! I am and old school EQ1 player really enjoying my time on Kaladim server ... being all nostalgic as a time traveler from "500 years past" he he

Mingle , Guardian
    Sephrok , Ranger
    ^ Kaladim
    Breanna likes this.