Good familiar for a guardian

Discussion in 'Fighters' started by Aazimar Coldstone, Aug 23, 2017.

1. Aazimar Coldstone New Member

Can anyone suggest to me a good familiar for a guardian? What qualifies as a hostile ability for familiar proc's?
    Thanks in advance =)
  2. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

[IMG]

This one's pretty good for a tank, he can be bought from the merchant right outside of Maldura City entrance area's gate.
  3. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

As far as the rest of them go, any of the fabled or better are pretty nice. It's a shame that they drop very very infrequently and when they do, its normally trash.
  4. Aazimar Coldstone New Member

Thanks for the responses. I'm currently on Fallen Gate though, and even though I have a decent Fabled familiar, I'm not sure "what" a hostile ability cast is considered. I haven't seen it proc once yet even though I've tried all of my abilities.
  5. Ogdinmar Active Member

I use the iksar hero too. its the best ive seen for tanks so far. would be nice to see an eth one that had that effect
  6. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Anything in your combat arts listing (Press K, tab to Combat Arts, sort alphabetically, max level only) should have a chance to proc it. If it requires critical hostile, then you might have a very rare chance of the proc.
  7. The_Real_Wurm Well-Known Member

The new Devourer is also pretty good for a tank... does DPS and Heals and according to act it procs pretty good too during longer fights.