Golem glitched during Dozekar fight

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Kapath, Jun 13, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Kapath Guest

Old news I know but have not seen a post about it and wondering if there's a way to 'fix' it.

Pull Dozekar, pop golem, and golem unable to use any abilities except the '3rd' one and remains this way for the entire fight/wipe. I've personally always been tank so not done the golem part but has occured through several UD instances and often consecutively once it starts. Is there a way to alleviate this in-game during/before/after fight or just the typical EQ 'bug'??
  2. ARCHIVED-Mermut Guest

Rather then always have the same person go into the golem, switch it up. I've seen the problem come up sporadically if the same person always goes in, but never when two people swap.
  3. ARCHIVED-Kapath Guest

well I can confirm that is not accurate mermut. Last night (on 6 different attempts, yea ...one of those F-M-L nights) had ranger, assassin, and coercer switching off golem and it bugged for all 3 with only now and then useability. Came back ~12 hours later and golem worked flawlessly (albeit with a slightly revamped group). Gotta love when they implement a new and refreshing way of boss fights yet the one core element about it can just deadlock the fight for literally TENS of minutes. LOL ty for the wife aggro scumbag SoE :p
  4. ARCHIVED-Yimway Guest

Did you clear your target and re-target?