Golden Path? (looking for advices)

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by DoomDrake, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Meirril Well-Known Member

You can scribe all of the purple adorns as a level 100 Artisan (i.e. any crafting class), but actually making the adorns uses the Adornment skill. You can make adornments without raising your adorning skill, but you'll have to be very careful with your counters, absolutely mindful about building progress whenever you can, and your progress will be slow. Raising adorning skill will make the skill 450 combines much easier.

For Alchemy, some of the Thaumbra recipes are cheaper and or more effective than the goblin recipes. It really is case by case. Also I think some of your best poisons are still AoM era. Sorry to say that everything is case by case. If you are going to continue doing the weekly quest with the goblin, you'll get enough to buy all the recipes in a few weeks. Actually you probably have enough tokens from adventuring, you just need faction. And you'll probably continue doing the goblin weekly for more of the blank runes. (the daily quests don't give blank runes, just the weekly).

Talking about the blank runes, you can produce 2 of the KA purple adorns as an alchemist. One that is class specific, and one for your archetype. You received the recipe when you finished the sig line if I remember correctly.
    DoomDrake likes this.
  2. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Thank you everyone! This sums nicely regard what I can do now. Since I endure all this pain for leveling TS I am intend now to rip all rewards for having one :D
    Is any particular catalog (or something like that) with list of useful portions and staff that alchemist can craft? I certainly delighted that I can craft my own ascending spells. I can do ascension of love and magic (not the most popular but still frequently used by others). I been using cerebral portion of healing and mana anyway so now I can do my own :D
    Just for giggle will attach today my new title Goblin friend as well. I have tone of currency so can buy all goblin scrolls.
    I have rather odd question - is doing weekly AoM and ToT worth doing it? (aside of status gain)
  3. Melt Actually plays the game

Not really worth doing AoM, outside of tuesday for the bag. Thalumbra is good for the purple runes if you still use them. (Mostly bolstered stuff.)
    DoomDrake likes this.
  4. DoomDrake Well-Known Member

Tomb up for rewards of Goblins time line folks - its REALLY worth finish it on 100%
    I got my mercenary goblin - here is 2 important things that he do for you like no other merc - it buff crap out of you! yes his buffs may be not as good as seasoned inquisitor buffs but oh boy they huge - I got my HP bumped +500k or more, merc itself (because of very same buff) even at level 1 have much higher HP compare to Zhrugus or any other mercs at level 5! Also it turns out that he have one particular useful CA - as soon as he hit something it nearly do complete heal for whole group, I think he don't cure but I can leave with it (alchemy rulez :D) . I game my goblin 2 stardust accolades and he respond very nicely to extra 2K potency on it. Now I need to get him mythical shoulders and will do some gear swapping with Sarknak (like 20 resolve BP)
    Outside of goblin if you follow quest line and pickup where you can tradeskill shiny upon finishing last quest you will get nice 64 slot bag!
    Also grinding 30k faction with goblins give you all goblin recipes
    Plant that produce 1 rare per day may be not that useful (since I have track harvestable and can definitely harvest a lot more rare's in OF by my own) but still free perk :)
    Prissetta likes this.