Gold Membership + Veesham expansion and contents restricted

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Sortilegus, Mar 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZachSpastic Active Member

So what you are saying is that SOE should refund to me the money I paid for the original game, every expansion pack that I bought over the years, every adventure pack I purchased and the feature pack. I agree entirely. For my convenience, won't you please pay me on behalf of SOE and then you can haggle a subrogation deal with SOE. While you are at it, go ahead and reimburse every player who purchased all that additional content as well.

Thanks! You're a pal!
  2. Kaedian66 Active Member

I doubt anyone has the answer, but Beastlord vs Channeler.
    One was the subject of a feature pack, the other is part of an actual expansion.
    Will the channeler become "included" for the next round of new players in the next expansion wave?
  3. CoLD MeTaL Well-Known Member

I totally agree that anything that comes 'with your expansion' should be usable without any more station cash. But unfortunately with mercs you still have to buy the unlocker at gold.

Flying mounts were a horrible comparison as there are free quested ones in game.
  4. SteelPiston Active Member

People wrongly assume that getting Gold Membership buys you the farm. Gold has nothing to do with mercs. Again..read first what Gold Membership gets you before buying it. Don't assume.
  5. Luperza Community Manager

Hi everyone!

I'm going to close this thread as it's run its course!

I do want to let you all know that I reported this to the Development Team yesterday, and going forward, they and our Brand Team are going to be more meticulous about the advertisements we create.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.