God King and Darathar Head Pedestals?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Flogger, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Flogger New Member

How do I get a pedestal to mount this heads on the Kaladim TLE? All the online resources seem to point to a crafted level 75 item.
  2. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

Pretty sure that's the only way to get them. I believe it'd be kind of useless anyways as the trophy heads can only be placed in guild halls, which don't exist in TLE. Unless they changed all of that, in which case ignore me.
  3. Flogger New Member

I saw a mounted Darathar head in a Freeport Prestige Home. (The large hall one, I forget the player name).

Seems there's some way to get it as a furniture item in a prestige home, unless this is a different mounted head.
  4. Flogger New Member

So my claim is a little less vague. On Kaladim TLE server, in Abby's Felwithe Mansion in Freeport, there is a Darathar's Head Trophy about 200 yards straight into the house from the zone in.
  5. splatterpunk28 Well-Known Member

You buy the guild hall trophy pedestal for 1500 status points and 6 gold at your city merchant (the one that sells signets). I bought mine in Efrpt across from the banker, Polycethes, then right clicked the head in my bag and it converted to the house item.

I put it in Keshet's Dimensional Pocket prestige home in freeport (A Pocket to Perdition). :)
    Cyrrena, Breanna, Dude and 1 other person like this.
  6. Flogger New Member

Worked, thank you
    Cyrrena likes this.
  7. Mountbatten Well-Known Member

Huh, well whaddya know. Guess they finally gave in after years of people asking them to make them placeable in homes.