Gnome & Buster's Mini Golf Adventure

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Brownleader, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Brownleader New Member

I have officially published my first home on AB. It is a Medium Home located in Qeynos.

Gnome and Buster's Mini Golf Adventure
    19 Holes of Mini Golf
    Antonia's Bayle Steak House
    G&B Bucks Redemption Center
    Game Room
    Poker and Tiles Room
    Roasty Run Adventure Obby

Please come visit and take your time to enjoy each specially designed hole, then relax at the Fiery Goblet Pub or Antonia's Bayle Steak House for a refreshing meal or drink afterwards. Be sure to enjoy a game or two before redeeming your tickets for a wide array of prizes!

POST YOUR FAVORITE HOLE THEN MAIL Ayke IN GAME AND WE WILL SEND YOU A PRIZE!
  2. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Spoiler Alert: You really should visit this house in person! I had so much fun running around this house. I got very goofy cuz I didn't sleep much last night & was having so much fun.

Title: Gnome & Buster's Mini Golf Adventure
    Decorator: Ayke
    Owner: Ayke
    Server: Antonia Bayle
    Address: Court of the Master, Qeynos
    Category: Medium Homes

3. Brownleader New Member

Thanks so much for taking the time to do a walkthrough! Was so fun to watch and you did a swell job navigating the course. hehe

Of course I saw a few adjustments I wish I'd made along the way, but I'm sure it happens to alot of us.

Not sure if everyone can see all the extra foliage all over the ground. I didn't see any of that while I was building and it seems to have muddled things up a bit. Not sure if that can be turned off or down (Dunno maybe I turned changed my graphics settings)

Some of the games were more left up to your imagination as far as what game it was hehe. Skee Ball, Basketball, video games all fairly self explanatory. The others were a play off Dance Dance Revolution (Little arrows on the floor) and a Flight Simulator /shrug.

Took a few (10 years) off of the game but I am thrilled to be back and wish I'd never left. Can't wait to start on some more houses.

Thanks though again for showcasing everyone's projects!
    Ayke Cedarsaw (AB)
    Gopher (Maj'Dul)
  4. Brownleader New Member

Anyone going to view the house, I would suggest turning your "Flora" option off in your graphics settings before viewing. I had mine off while building and the lack of extra foliage growing amongst the holes makes for a cleaner viewing experience. Thanks again for the support and helping me make it onto the HoF!

Currently working on..
    My wife's Isle of Refuge (A Monk inspired Training Grounds)
    My wife's Flying Ship (This one has been alot of fun)

Not sure which house to spend my next Station Cash boon on. But I can't wait to share it!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Grats on the HoF! :D

Uwk
    Brownleader and Breanna like this.
  6. VitalSunrise New Member

Great work! I can't choose my favorite hole! It's a tie between Hole 12 - Shrooms of Doom or Hole 14 - Log Jam.

Seriously wonderful work!
  7. Brownleader New Member

Spring is here! Great time for a round of mini golf! Bring a date, bring your kids, bring a hobbit! For the best experience turn your flora OFF in the graphics section for an uncluttered view!

Come take a peek at my first publish and have some fun!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.