GNG18

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, May 10, 2018.

1. blackjack Well-Known Member

Being online for the big unveiling midnight on the 12th could be an issue for me - hopefully my swapper is okay if I have to publish next-day later! What timezone is that midnight?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

PST, I hope! :D

And trust me, your swapper isn't going to be there immediately, probably; I'm sure he/she will be thrilled if or when they come in to see it the next day. :)

Uwk
    blackjack likes this.
  3. Chikkin Well-Known Member

thanks for extension!

and midnight unveiling? I'm sure some who will be online at the time when Go ahead and look is given, will go and look. But I'm sure most will see go see next day, next week, after vacation, or when they remember.

Last swap my house was video toured and posted before I had even time to go inside lol
  4. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Aw! Well, it gave you the chance to be surprised with the rest of us! :)

Uwk
    blackjack likes this.
  5. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Thank you for the extension. Hubby is FINALLY out of the hospital. Three times in two weeks. He is working from home (how is that bed rest?) but I'm hoping to bang out some sort of magic next week. I might have to do something a bit different from what my person wanted but I'm hoping they are ok withwith iy
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Thank heavens! :D

Hope he gets better! :)

Uwk
    blackjack likes this.
  7. blackjack Well-Known Member

Sorry, first-time swapper. Had in my head I was supposed to be around for the big reveal for some reason. Glad to hear it's more relaxed than that.

Trixwynter, glad your hubby is okay. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. EQ2 Vector of Life casted in your general direction. ;)

And guys- it may be old and crotchety, but let me tell you one thing that EQ2 has that's still very cool...

I can log in after a long birthday weekend offline to find that the party continues with this awesome little surprise made for me:

[IMG]

Thanks, dear friend. :)
    ZeeRobot, Lera, Aneylee and 3 others like this.
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Woo-hoo! That is awesome!! Happy birthday, indeed! :D

What's the green "frosting"? :)

Uwk
    blackjack likes this.
  9. blackjack Well-Known Member

Green gumdrops apparently. I like green, so that's why she made a custom cake there. :)
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Okay, yeah! Now I see it, I think; the gumdrops themselves are kind of polygonal "3D" shapes (like pretty much everything, but you can see the sides clearly with them), and the columns are a lot more smooth, so she flipped the 'drops and the effect leaves the uncovered sides, "corners," and base of the 'drops visible. Brilliant! :D

Uwk
  11. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Well dang, what a nice Birthday surprise that is for sure!! That is amazing!! (May have to borrow some of that idea)

Glad to hear some good news on the Hubby Trixwynter for sure!! Hoping he has a speedy recovery :)

Aney~
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and elflover like this.
  12. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone,

We have 3 days left for the GnG event. If you need more time please let me know so I can let your homeowner know.

I know that some have been helping out and may need more time. If that is the case with your home, I will send you in game mail.

As always.. if anyone needs anything,, please let me know!

A BIG THANK YOU to all that participated. I hope that everyone has been having a great time!

Shanette should be back for the ToT Event , but if not I will be posting something soonish on that event.

Have a great night all!

Aney~
    elflover and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  13. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

Just want to say I am sorry for not video touring all the houses from the last event which I totally planned on doing. I won't be able to tour all of the houses for this event right way either. I have had a massive amount of doctor appointments and now having surgery on Friday. One of my issues is with my hands which is preventing me from being in game for any length of time unless I am just sitting talking in voice chat and not using them. I fell down some stairs which caused issues with my lower back making it hard to sit in my computer chair. Few other extra medical issues going on too.

Thanks for running this event Aneylee! Thanks to those that will be doing the video tours!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and elflover like this.
  14. elflover Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear Oaky, hope all goes well with surgery, never a fun thing. Hope you at least get to enjoy seeing the homes! Hope you get better!
  15. Aneylee Well-Known Member

No worries Ocarinah! So sorry to hear that and I hope that your surgery goes well!

We want you back in one Piece!! And feeling a lot better. Keep us updated so we don't worry about you!

Aney~
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Good luck, get better, and relax! :)

We'll still be here! :D

Uwk
  17. Aneylee Well-Known Member

*I am in Game*

So please let me know as you are done with your houses!!

And of course I will be checking here as well, some have mail :)
  18. blackjack Well-Known Member

19. Chikkin Well-Known Member

so now you're ready to build a city? by chance on rock and roll?
  20. blackjack Well-Known Member

YES

omg whoever does the vid tour

-------> do NOT miss this opportunity! <-------

:D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Chikkin like this.