GNG18

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, May 10, 2018.

1. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Got mine. I'm slightly flummoxed in what I'll do but have a few ideas but since I lay by hand not sure how it will go. Good luck everyone! I can't wait to see all of your creativity.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

When in doubt, scaffold... ;)

Uwk
    Trixwynter likes this.
  3. Sennetta Active Member

a guildy got hers and I got mine we have been bouncing ideas off each other she gave my carpenter access to help with the bathroom area as she's just really starting out in decorating helped her with a few small things got one room in my place done so far iam enjoying it
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

NO PEEKING PEEPS! Event has started and i was startled cuz i logged back in home to decor and owner is peeking, bad girl!! lol Let me work ok love you all thanks lols
  5. blackjack Well-Known Member

LOL

Oh man I'd run with it and put signs around, "Hey LOOK here!" "Take a PEEK inside!" "CURIOUS?"

haha pull their legs a little bit :D
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Then distract them over to an area and block up the rest that you're really working on, make them think that the decoy is gonna be part of the finished product. ;->

(Yeah, I know that as the Owner, they could move anything, but all that means is that you have to be sneakier with your item placement...trompe l'oeil is a marvelous technique in general, not just specifically. ;->)

Uwk
  7. Aneylee Well-Known Member

I am so peeking!!

Just kidding, they may have been logged out in there and did not realize. That has happened to me and I ran out so fast :p
  8. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Another reason why I usually try not to make my housing portal houses into swap houses; it's too easy to forget and do things by habit (unfortunately, the only neutral town of Evils is Gorowyn, and my 2-room places there are housing portal houses...)! ;->

Uwk
  9. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Housing portal houses? Like you have a travel network? Makes me think of Sliders or the british tv show Primeval
  10. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh! When you have almost 8 dozen toons, yep, you have a portal network set up. ;->

Of course, not all are on one server, but I don't have a single regular-style Gold account server that has less than 10 toons on it. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  11. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Yes your alt addiction is infamous haha.
  12. Lera Well-Known Member

What we need are gelatinous cubes we can place at the entrance that will hug anyone who enters and prevent them from seeing the rest of the house.
  13. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Sorry, Lera, there are those who would just force their way through them... :(

Uwk
    blackjack likes this.
  14. Ealdian Well-Known Member

You people slay me!

I've been out of town and away from the game for about 2 weeks. It is always so much fun to re visit a thread that had 5 replies when I left to find 5 PAGES of replies when I return.

And so funny! You all are a bunch of loons and I love you for it.
  15. Lera Well-Known Member

They can't. They're very tight hugs.
  16. blackjack Well-Known Member

[IMG]
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Awwww! :D

I think you've won Lera's heart forever, Nic. ;)

Uwk
    blackjack likes this.
  18. Lera Well-Known Member

*maaaaaaay have that shirt*
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Seriously? There's a T-shirt? :D

Uwk
  20. blackjack Well-Known Member

Not sure if DB allows links to commercial stores, but yes you can order it in a variety of shirt styles if you use a bit of googlefu.

Chugging along slowly on my swap house; waiting on some events now for certain pieces. Buddying up with a friend to get feedback on our swaps now and then. So there's two noggins working instead of just one. I think they're both going well so far going on 2 weeks in. VERY tempted to cram a half dozen dancing othmir in it though simply because I now have an army of them....

Hopefully everyone else is having fun and enjoying the surprises they're making. :)