GNG18

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, May 10, 2018.

1. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

oooh I'm so tempted. I'm so bad with getting things done on a deadline but this seems like plenty of time. Also don't know which server I'd do.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Can always do what I do, and request no more than a 2-room place... ;)

Uwk
    who has done bigger places in the past, but that runs the risk of me not finishing before the deadline... :oops:
  3. Sucreblu Member

Sent you and email for GNG18 Aneylee:) Honeyy on Ab or Darrkviolett on Skyfire put me where you need me:)
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Sent you my second house hon.
    *runs away before people throw veggies at her for doing 2 houses AGAIN*
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

No worries; I've submitted four houses (for Aney to choose from, but I'm only gonna do one ;->)! :)

Uwk
  6. blackjack Well-Known Member

Now that's motivation! Wow!

And here I am hoping whoever gets me as their decorator forgives my first attempt at a house swap. :D
  7. elflover Well-Known Member

No worries there was many first timers for hhe18 and everyone did really good. :D
  8. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Haha, Uwk doing 4 houses and Q doing 2! (Just kidding Uwk)

We have all been there doing our first house. I remember mine, it was a snowy dwelling and I was so stressed about getting to the downstairs. So Eli came to my rescue and made a staircase for me. Never occurred to me to just put a portal :oops:

If you are like me, you will change your mind a hundred times and it will come out awesome. And then you will want to do more! I promise your homeowner will be very happy and we all are here if you need any help or suggestions.

I am so excited to see all of you that want to participate. I am trying my best to keep these events going and you all make it happen!

Thanks again to all of you!
    Aney~
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Just to lay the rumors to rest: I am doing ONE house; Aney just gets a lot of choices. ;->

Knowing Q as I do, she'll probably do two houses, and do them both marvelously. :)

Uwk
  10. Aneylee Well-Known Member

* 6 more days to sign up for the GNG18 House Swap *
  11. blackjack Well-Known Member

Ready for this madness
  12. elflover Well-Known Member

yay got my stuff sent in lol !! and yes am rdy!
  13. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Had some more sign ups today!

4 More Days to sign up for this exciting event!!

GnG18 (Gadgets and Gizmos)

You just need a house and an imagination! We always have a lot of fun and the help is there if you need, so do not be afraid to dip your toe in the pool.

Are you up for the challenge? Of course you are so sign up already!

Aney~
  14. Aneylee Well-Known Member

*Flash Sale* (Good for 3 days only)

Put one house up to be decorated and get one in return! Oh snap how can you turn that down?

But wait there is more! You will also get the enjoyment of your homeowner when they see their house!

And of course there is always another But Wait..... You will enjoy your home that your decorator has done for you!

Be sure to sign up folks!

Thanks,
    Aney~
  15. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

I waited till too long to sign up cause I can't log in this weekend to set up a house. So I'll offer my services in both majdul and hof for anyone that needs help crafting or wants help with ideas.
  16. Aneylee Well-Known Member

I waited till too long to sign up cause I can't log in this weekend to set up a house. So I'll offer my services in both majdul and hof for anyone that needs help crafting or wants help with ideas.

I probably did that so wrong, but that is Trixwynter's post. How long would you need? If you wanted to put a house up?

17. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

I could try to log in tomorrow. I'll let you know. I won't be able set up model though. But I can get a book set
  18. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Okay let me know! HoF if you can. I don't have anyone from MJ yet.

And let us know if there is anything you need, we can get that for ya!
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Indeed! My high-level Carpy on Halls of Fate can make Actors for people, and.......I think my Carpy on Maj'Dul can, but I'd have to double-check. ;->

Uwk
    Aneylee likes this.
  20. Trixwynter Well-Known Member

Thanks, it is just I wont have the time to set up one. Woke up at 4am just to get room set up. I do need some sleep so setting up notebook and sending off email. maybe I can sneak in later to set up house actor. Thanks so much for the offer.