GNG18

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Aneylee, May 10, 2018.

1. Aneylee Well-Known Member

Hi everyone,

I am working on getting videos of the homes done so everyone can see! Not by me personally, but I am asking and am sure it will get done soon. Please feel free to visit AB, Skyfire and HoF servers to see the homes in person. Awesome work for sure to enjoy! Everyone did an amazing job!!! Be sure to visit and give your thumbs up!

There are still a few not done yet / published but this summer has been hectic for a lot of folks.

Thanks,
    Aney~
  2. Kloo Active Member

Can't wait to see the videos!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  3. Aneylee Well-Known Member

The videos will start on Monday.

A Big Thanks to Febrith and please be patience as she is doing this on her day off from work . She will get them all as she can!

Another Big Thanks to Febrith!!
  4. kianne Well-Known Member

Didn't realise we only had ONE videographer!!
  5. Febrith Well-Known Member

You're welcome!

@ Kianne - I volunteered.

Today I've visited some of the properties as I planned and have made a new thread for the videos. I have been to AB and HoF so far and video'd those that are currently published. If you would like to do the Skyfire ones, feel free! If you wouldn't mind just adding them to the video thread for consistency that would be great.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Faeonara like this.
  6. Aneylee Well-Known Member

So sorry Kianne, My apologies, I did not mean to leave you out. You do an awesome job with your videos as do all of you that do videos!

I saw that you had the Deco Raid on Saturday so I figured you would be busy doing those videos and did not want to add more to your plate :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  7. kianne Well-Known Member

@Febrith nothing unusual there then !!
  8. ZeeRobot New Member

Thanks so much for doing the videos, Febrith!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Febrith like this.
  9. Febrith Well-Known Member

Oh no you di'nt go there. Are you throwing shade at me, girlfriend?!
  10. Aneylee Well-Known Member

We still have a few homes being worked on and I will let you , the Homeowner, know when you can enter. So sorry for the delay but sometimes Real Life takes us away from decorating.

It will be worth the wait and I thank you for having patience.

Aney~
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

LOL! Doncha love it when the videogs start fighting over us...? :p

/batting_eyes :D

Uwk