Gizmos N' Gadgets - Tinkerfest Swap Official Announcement Thread

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Spextasy, May 9, 2017.

1. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Nope, you said in the original post that it would end when Tinkerfest ends... ;->

Uwk
  2. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Again...
    As in earlier than the deadline.
  3. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

whoo hoo! can't wait! :D
  4. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

if anybody need's help till midnight send me a tell on "Justinalyn" in Halls of Fate, I also have toons on AB and Skyfire. ;)
    Ocarinah and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. elflover Well-Known Member

DOES THIS MEAN I CAN SEE MY HOUSE NOW!!! (skyfire) I cnt wait guildy peeked and wouldn't say how it looks , how dare he!
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Spextasy like this.
  6. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

is halls of fate done yet? it's morning :D
    Spextasy and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  7. Wizzam Well-Known Member

Shan said we all have to wait until tonight. Someone was kind enough to point out the end time if the original post, and is not done yet. So we're all going to to have to wait. It's super hard tho, I understand! I'm sooo excited!!!
  8. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

Yeah! Im so excited! If anyone on AB or HoF needs any help let me know. I only have baby toons over there but if its within my ability ill do my best :) Im lunarosa from skyfire so just send me a tell.
  9. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

same here, I have lvl 100 carpenter on Halls of Fate, Skyfire and AB servers send me a tell on "Justinalyn" if anybody need's help. I'll be on till 5 PM EST today. ;)
  10. Spextasy Well-Known Member

The Halls of Fate server is complete!

If you signed up on Halls you may enter and publish your homes! ;)
  11. Tenchigirl15 Well-Known Member

woo hoo!! *logs back in hoping the power wont go out from the bad storm*
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

You too? I was worried about thunderstorms here, so I shut down fairly quickly after finishing my project. :-/

Uwk
    Ocarinah likes this.
  13. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Just a reminder that there are only a few hours left until the official end of the swap!
    If you think you won't be able to complete your home before the deadline, please let me know that you'll be needing an extension before midnight PST (3 AM EST) , so your homeowner doesn't enter an unfinished home!

Can't wait to see all the results! :)
  14. Lunarosa Well-Known Member

So, no matter what, unless we get a message from you about a possible extension, we can enter our house at midnight PST? If so I guess Im staying up till 2am tonight XD
  15. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Yep, unless you hear from me before the deadline, that you decorator asked for an extension, You may enter your homes!

If anyone happens to enter their home, and you think it isn't finished, feel free to contact your decorator before publishing to work out a plan for an extension to finish. :)
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  16. Spextasy Well-Known Member

The swap is complete for the Skyfire server! You may enter your homes and publish! :)
  17. Katz Well-Known Member

I love mine! Thanks Vdova. So its published now: GNG17 Tinkerer's Isle by Vdova on Halls of Fate. Be sure and read the books! The flushinator cracked me up. :D (sorry so late to publish, had a long day today)
  18. elflover Well-Known Member

OMGWOW! Ratbill you have outdone yourself! And like u said just wait and it will appear! Made the wait so worth it!!

Published as A Lovely Place to Be (GNG17)
  19. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

YOU'RE Kiifia! Woot! :D

Glad you liked it! :)

Uwk
    Ocarinah, Spextasy and Katz like this.
  20. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Mine is published under GNG17 TF (for Tinkerfest; the whole word wouldn't fit on the title line :-/) Tea Party ~ by Justinalyn, under Small Houses (2-room Gorowyn, which Tenchi once again turned into a mansion :D).

Uwk