Given the current situation...

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Soara2, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Soara2 Well-Known Member

Given the current situation, I think it would be really cool of DB to unlock PoP for ftp. It is not like they could get to max level or anything with that, and a lot of people are out of work. Just a suggestion. I am blessed with getting lots of overtime at the moment, so not really playing, and all the accounts in my family have PoP at least, but AoM did not really have a whole lot of content exciting, and I just think it would be a nice jesture for the folks out there that can't afford it. It would also give ftp a chance to see more involving scripted fights, etc.

Resurrecting the silver would also be extremely great, but not sure that is in the cards for DB...Maybe for a limited time or for accounts that are 2 years old or something?
  2. Crock Member

I find that kind of naivety honestly sweet, and not just based on this one thread. Therefore I'll still support that idea, if nothing but for the idea itself, as I used to honestly love this game even as it was crumbling to dust already years ago.
    Although I'd know better than that, given Daybreak's bleak history past. But maybe there is still someone actually giving a damn about the game, working on the game, and that being not just the income for the sake of money made and monthly income report.
    Soara2 likes this.
  3. mrswebster9847 Member

I wouldn't skip all the way to PoP, but I definitely think access to the next expansion should be added.
    Soara2 likes this.