Give Prestige Home to Alt

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Momo, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Momo Well-Known Member

Dear Devs,

please, how difficult/impossible would it be, to enable the giving away of a prestige home that is owned by one of my characters to a different one? I'm quite sure I am not the only one who would really wish for such a feature - and I'd sure be willing to pay station cash for a token or some such to be able to do that!

Kind Regards,
    Momo
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and elflover like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Hmm! That might be a request you could put in the Wish List, under the Non-specific (or Non-holiday, or Non- something; not sure what they call it) heading; we have evidence that the Powers actually do look at those. :)

As far as your question goes, ooh. You can certainly have your alts have Trustee access, they already do have it (though if you want to tell your Guild Hall that your alt does, you have to go into Access on that prestige home and list them), but as far as transferring ownership, I'm not sure that can be done, at least not now. If you don't already own it with your main character, you might be able to "gift" it to your alt if you buy it from the Marketplace, but if you've already gotten possession of the deed, I don't think that's an option any more.

Is your main character running out of your numbers of houses allotment? We can have up to 30 for each player, I think; I'm not sure if the numbers are different for members vs. F2P folks.

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.