Ghosts and Gooblins

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Big G, Feb 2, 2017.

1. Big G Member

When I pull I get 3 at a time. I can't kill 3. I can kill one. how do you do this what am I doing wrong?
  2. Ceyarrecks Wunnfirr Well-Known Member

Singular Focus FTW
  3. Melt Actually plays the game

What class are you? Some classes have difficulty in advanced solos without absurd gear for that area.
  4. Big G Member

I have one of all the classes, but was on a wiz
  5. Big G Member

I tried it with a conj and could not do it. Game is too hard or I am a bad player. Been here 13 years. It may be time to do something else,as I can't go on in this game.
  6. Xianthia Well-Known Member

use the vial that the gob gives you, cast it on one of the gooblins, then attack the other two. It was extremely difficult when I first when in to do. I would pull, kill one, more than likely die on second and then third would join. Was slow going, but now my gear got a little better it has improved. Now I can kill the encounters with no issues. Took patience on my part, not all classes will have this type of trouble.

Try and not let it get you down :)
  7. Tetrol Well-Known Member

With my cloth wearers I found that my healer merc could not or would not heal me through this. Instead I tried using Kluuron as tank and it went without a hitch. Id the one no arrow gooblin and bomb that one, take out the two down arrow ones then the bombed one.
  8. Slappywhite Member

This mob/encounter is too hard for me right now. I could:
    A) Get better gear and improve my character until I can handle it; or
    B) Quit the game.

Have so many people really forgotten how MMO progression works?
    Snikkety likes this.
  9. Melt Actually plays the game

Charavter link would be nice, there should be no way a wizard is having issues, I 2 shot them in solo gear.
  10. Big G Member

Been there 4 times and have not seen a vial. Changed wiz armor and still died.
  11. Tetrol Well-Known Member

The goblin witchdoctor gives you the vial (bomb) after you kill the gooblin he is fighting. It just appears in your bags - drag it to a hotkey to use it.
    As I posted above - the Gooblins killed me repeatedly (as to 1 or 2 shotting them in quest/solo gear - I wish! - 5 - 7 hits at least each for me - also a wizard) until I got my HEALER merc to tank them. He never went below about 2/3 health and I didn't get hit more than once or twice. Have repeated this now with several other characters. On the other hand, my tanks seemed almost invulnerable to them.
  12. Melt Actually plays the game

Honestly at 10k potency an E'Ci and Dev blast will take out a whole group of em, and 10k you can get in just twark gear.
  13. Melt Actually plays the game

Can you give me an eq2u link to your character? Or a name?
  14. Big G Member

Wiz is Geadedia, conj is Geadedae,
  15. Melt Actually plays the game

As I said. You have 5000 potency. Buy better stuff.
  16. Vogie Active Member

The other thing you could try and I stress try as I don't even have alts with that little potency is in your Dragon AA tree 2nd one on the left. Spec all the way to the bottom to get the regenerating ward and the Death Prevent, those 2 may help you win?
  17. Melt Actually plays the game