Getting to Nagafen= How

Discussion in 'Zones and Population' started by ARCHIVED-Maroger, Jan 10, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Maroger Guest

I am unable to get to Lord Nagafen for Speak like a Dragon - I get to SubLevel 6 and follow the route that looks like it should take me on the path the Oratorium of Thyr - but I end up on a)(*&%$$ platform and the path I was following alls of sudden is greyed out and no longer goes to the Oratorium - IS THERE A DECENT MAP ANYWHERE?????
  2. ARCHIVED-SgtPmpkn Guest

I've used EQ2Maps since it was released, but have gotten there when EQ2 was released.
    If you are getting the the Oratorium of Thyr, then once you get to the other side through the door, you'll take the one glass bridge to the platform that contains the Gong of Ro which puts you into Nagafen's lair.
    If you are not getting to the Oratorium then you are taking the wrong path. Are you getting to the second elevator which can go up or down? If so, take it up, and follow the bridges from there, and through the cave tunnel.
    I never knew this but its kinda difficult to verbally direct someone through that zone. I do know it like the back of my hand though and dont use the map.
  3. ARCHIVED-Seidhkona Guest

There is one point at which you have to jump down from a ledge onto a glass walk below.
  4. ARCHIVED-EQ2Playa432 Guest

5. ARCHIVED-HBP Guest

With floating cloaks, it's possible to float all the way from the top of the zone all the way to the Oratorium zone in. It's a bit tricky but I've done it several times now.
  6. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

The button to make the elevator go to the top level is less than obvious.
  7. ARCHIVED-Nrgy Guest

When you get to level 6, where the glass bridges are, you have to go left and up. Follow the glass bridge to the left .. you'll ender a building which has an elevator, take it up to the next floor and exit the build. One one path here to follow, left again. follow this glass bridge to the next building and enter. Exit this building, slihghtly down and to the left yet again and exit. Follow this glass bridge up to the right and enter the stone cave area. Follow the stone cave to the other end and turn left when exiting back into the cavern. At the far end of the stone ledge, grab the glass bridge on your right. you'll come up to a rocky pillar which you'll circle around and jump down to the next glass bridge. Follow this bridge to the entrence of the Oratorium of Thyr.
    Oratorium of Thyr, if its your first time through you have to run the script and kill the giant from the cage, if you've done that before on that toon, then select the empty instnace and run through. When exiting from this last glass bridge brings you to the enterance to Nagafen's Lair. Click the shield.
  8. ARCHIVED-Lempo Guest

Just did this Sunday on my troubie for Epic Repurcussions thank god for the tablet. I collected all my runes in 2006, those that didn't do it when the content was even or higer conned, no flying mounts, slow ground speed, far fewer methods of travel etc have no idea how hard this quest really was.