Getting ready for a WEDDING??

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-quiarrah, Aug 23, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

Yesterday when I got on my Troub who wears a kilt and the corset made from Erollisi Day looked like she was geting ready for a wedding because her corset was WHITE and so were her gloves! Also there was some pixels missing from her bracer.
    [IMG]

[IMG]
    Not that I don't like white. . . .I think maybe having a white dress in this stykle would be great. . we could use anoher CITY dress . But white just doesn't do it wih my kilt!
  2. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

My gloves and corset are no longer white. . . but one of my armbands still looks like I used it as a shield.
  3. ARCHIVED-covic Guest

Ya I have seen assets turn white before, it has to do with client side not having a texture. I am glad that part is working.
    The armband is an easy fix. It looks like you are a soga model, is she a high elf. I checked all the soga elves and most arm bands are working. Can you send me the name of the item and what your character is and I will fix it.
    Thanks
    Dave
  4. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

They are the Clan Iceweaver Armbands. (and she is a Half elf, SOGA model)
  5. ARCHIVED-covic Guest

OK thanks got it. It was Icereaver armbands. I made the adjustment. Not sure when next asset push to client is, but hopefully you wont have to wait too long to see the change.
  6. ARCHIVED-Zabjade Guest

Same happens for Human Soga Models.
  7. ARCHIVED-covic Guest

Ok I went through all the characters to double check and saw a couple more. They are all fixed now, just have to wait for the art push to client side.

Dave
  8. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

Ok. .so the countdown begins . . .10 . . . .(not up yet. . . .still broken armband) 9. . . .8. . . ...
  9. ARCHIVED-covic Guest

quiarrah wrote:
    I think you may need to start counting from a higher number, but there may be an update toward the end of next week.
    Dave
  10. ARCHIVED-quiarrah Guest

Lol. . . ok. . .T-10000000 and counting . . . .