Getting in to Beta...

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Dandriala, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Dandriala New Member

Hi,

I have an issue with getting in to beta. I can make char and everything looks fine untill I press play and game starts. As soon as I get in the game stops totally. No error message or anything. I get in and even see people chatting but I can't even set my ui before the game just stop.

On live server I don't have this issue at all.

I hope someone can help me with this and I can get to test beta what I really enjoy.
  2. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

There was about I want to say a 3 minute stop after I logged in the first time before I could move, say another, open my bags, set my UI, or basically do anything, not sure if it is just background assets loading or what. I am not sure how long your dead time lasted. You might try logging in again with the same character, let up to 5 minutes pass and if it still doesn't work, post an update here. If you do not use Discord, I can pass a message on to any of the Devs that might be logged in today.
    Sigrdrifa and Breanna like this.
  3. Dandriala New Member

The game shuts down instantly when my char get's in to world. The game window will disappear. I did see that in the task manager too when I was testing what the game does.
    So there is no dead time or anything like that. I'm not even getting that far.

I hope yhis is solved soon because I would like to test the new expansion. I have been away for few years and did return just after current expansion did launch. This is my first beta tesing in few years and I'm excited like a kid at christmas morning.
    Cyrrena likes this.
  4. Dandriala New Member

I was able to find the following text from logs

11-10-19 13:56:03.967 7092 Info Service::RunInternal Service started: this=0x751fb6c,m_options.GetRecvAddr()=127.0.0.1,m_options.GetRecvPort()=44125,m_options.GetLogLevel()=1
    11-10-19 13:56:42.957 7092 Error Connection::Read Disconnected: this=0x4be9088
    11-10-19 13:56:42.957 7092 Warning Service::ShutdownSDK Service Initiated Shutdown: this=0x751fb6c

So there is something weird happening but I'm not nerd enough to figure out it by myself :D
  5. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Sig is the one that would probably know what this means, I have no clue either, I would say firewall.
    Breanna likes this.
  6. Dandriala New Member

Nope.... it was the ui. I did end up to reinstall the hole game again and this time I did put it to my new ssd drive and things are working nicely in beta too. Little adjustments I still need to make with ui settings but at least the game is working like it should be and I'm able to enjoy my time in beta
    Cyrrena, Breanna and Rosyposy like this.
  7. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

Glad you got it to work and happy betaing!!
    Breanna likes this.