Get ready now for the NOTD contest - early announcement

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by suka, May 1, 2016.

1. Spextasy Well-Known Member

Thank you. An acknowledgement that there was no cheating on my part and an apology for the finger pointing is all that was needed.
    Merriel and Wizzam like this.
  2. Spextasy Well-Known Member

I fully appreciate you stepping in to speak on behalf of Suka. No one was trying to corner her, but just the slightest hint of being accused of cheating had me really upset, so I am grateful I have friends like Eryn and Wizzam who did the same for me.

:)
    Merriel and Wizzam like this.
  3. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

It's a long tour sorry.
    kianne and Gretel like this.
  4. Quiarrah Well-Known Member

Thank you Ocarinah for the video. I feel I have to explain a lot about the house. . . which makes me feel rather inept as a decorator right now. I had no idea that it would be so much work. I'm sorry it was so long for you to get through.
    I will try to only submit SMALL houses from now on.
    :(
    kianne and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  5. Ocarinah Well-Known Member

It is a big big house it is fine. Some people like to watch smaller videos so it was a warning for people that if they don't have more than 15 minutes that it should be watched when they do have more time (based on feedback before). People don't have to only submit only small ones. Me not seeing tons of tv shows and being current on movies and books too is not your issue, but mine. I don't get anyone else's houses/guild halls when there is a reference to them (see the video of my friend's guild hall on Maj'Dul...it is very clear I have never even seen the Lion King). I even explain this at the start of the video after seeing your book. The house was part of an event which I was unable to attend so I missed stuff...didn't the book say something about ghost stories or something. I said it was a fun house...why put yourself down for things I made clear where my short comings and the size of the house to begin with?
    kianne and Gretel like this.