Get Ready for 100 with Bonus XP Double Etymas, and the return of Ethereals & Artifacts!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Tawnia Member

Indeed it was not directed towards you. :)
  2. Nantoh Member

I don't have enough time to go to ToV zones atm.Please let the players to get such a potion? in home city.Don't think all players have enough time to explore new zones in a month or so.
  3. Merriel Well-Known Member

Still not getting double double etyma on Butcherblock server. Did the Tradeskill weekly on both my carpenter and provisioner, and both only received 40 etyma as opposed to 80, so getting double, but not double double as an AllAccess member.
  4. Merriel Well-Known Member

Ok, still sort of new to the etyma thing, so didn't realize that the quest reward already includes the double etyma, as I guess the normal amount is 10 per turn in, which would mean 40 is correct. My apologies...just the wording in the quest was misleading. I am sure anyone else new to the etyma rewards would have thought the same thing. One of the TSR's explained this to me in my ticket, so all's well. :)
  5. Ynnek Well-Known Member

It can be legitimately confusing. Those of us who have been grinding etyma since the dawn of time, instinctively know what the old rate was, and what's different.

But those that haven't, can easily be confused by the fact that:

1) "Double Etyma For Everyone" - doubles the base value shown in the quest window, both offer and reward.
    2) "Double Etyma for All Access" - does not. There's an extra reward after the fact.

So, the daily normally rewards 5. When we're doubling everyone, the quest window shows 10. Then, if you're all access, you get a chat line that says "and you get 10 more". So no matter where you look, it's easy to think you've missed out on half the doubling...
    Loredena likes this.
  6. Afista_DG Well-Known Member

Hi Merriel!
    It sounds like you've got it figured out! I agree with you that it can be a bit confusing, but the double-double reward does reward 40 etyma for that quest :) I'm glad everything is working correctly and you are able to earn some extra etyma!
  7. Merriel Well-Known Member

The daily rewards 5? It only rewards me 2 and 2 extra for being AllAccess for the daily. I just did it on my brigand who had 327 etyma to start, and after doing the daily, she had 331 etyma, which is only a total of 4 for that mission. Will be doing her weekly in just a moment, then doing both the daily and weekly on my provisioner.
  8. Ynnek Well-Known Member

Sorry for being nonspecific. - the *Heroic* Daily rewards a base of 5, and was just being used as an example of where the game does, and does not display it's doubling. Base value for other quests will of course be different.
  9. Merriel Well-Known Member

Oh, ok I understand. I was thinking tradeskill dailies, not adventurer dailies. I totally forgot about them as I don't get around to doing them too often. Thanks for the clarification. :)