Get Ready for 100 with Bonus XP Double Etymas, and the return of Ethereals & Artifacts!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Afista_DG, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Bashem Well-Known Member

And no discounts for pre-order which is more of why I think they are gone.
  2. Ynnek Well-Known Member

Also, if you pre-ordered in good faith, then for some reason the charge failed on launch day, it put your account in a funky, funky state. And it happened to enough people, that it was a general CS nightmare.

Although I would think the answer would be to fix the system so it didn't do that - instead of just disallowing preorders.
  3. Bashem Well-Known Member

4. That guy. Well-Known Member

suka and Wirewhisker like this.
  5. suka Well-Known Member

lol and then there is NOTD followed by the Hero's Festival. But no reason to go grind. perhaps it is time for a new mindset and just have fun.
    Avahlynn likes this.
  6. Bashem Well-Known Member

lol now I know why your named That guy. Your like the point counterpoint guy I watch on the news!
    And no one can afford headaches. Not even Blizzard. There lying if they say they can.
    Kittybock likes this.
  7. suka Well-Known Member

i just wanted to take the time to say "thank you". I am very grateful for all that you try to do, SOE, to make the game enjoyable for us and to give us some bonuses.

I am well aware that you can't please everybody all of the time. no matter how hard you try, there will always be people who find fault and a reason to gripe. that's human nature i guess, sad though it is.

anyhow, keep up the good work and know that some people see and know and appreciate what you do.
    Kittybock, Merriel and Awkk like this.
  8. Bashem Well-Known Member

not like you ever complained about the game suka.
    We all have different opinions about things and as long as people are not being malicious in there comments then they have a right to express them.
    Personally I will call SOE out whenever I think I see something wrong imho because a lot or people read the forums but are afraid or cant be bothered to post.
    I also comment when I see things in the game I like which has been on many different topics.
    If you want to examine my past posts comments your welcome to do so.
  9. suka Well-Known Member

i complain- when i feel i need to. you feel you need to. ok. i was pointing out however, that every time SOE does anything, some people complain about it.
    whether it is the f2p players wanting more, the all access players disappointed in the effort made, whatever. I am thankful for a game whose developers and decision makers make the effort to give us bonuses and special days. So many other games do nothing - especially for their f2p people.
    and i think it is sad that some people never seem to appreciate it. often you see the same people complaining over and over. not necessarily anyone in particular on this thread. just in general. it doesn't take long before other people jump on the bandwagon and then you no longer see the point of the thread but rather a complaint fest.

i am not saying people don't have the right to express their opinions, however, a little recognition of what people do to try and give something good or try to do something good, goes a long way. it doesn't hurt to tell others that they did good even when pointing out something that may not be so good.
    Merriel, Awkk and macatk like this.
  10. Tylia Well-Known Member

Does the Etyma bonus apply to tradeskill weekly quest also, because I only received the double for being an All Access Member. I did not receive the bonus on top of that. :(
  11. Bashem Well-Known Member

It did for me pretty sure on my 10 95 tradeskillers . When I finally remembered to look to check it out its is now 20 to do weekly quest now used to be 10 to do weekly. You get 20 extra for being all access doing weekly now. Daily is now 2 plus 2 extra all access which was 1 and 1 before the change.
    I hope this explains it right to you. I know I understand it. ;)
    If you all access you should get 44 Etyma when doing both daily and weekly!
    suka likes this.
  12. Tylia Well-Known Member

Actually, you're right and my math was bad. Thanks. :D
  13. flameweaver Well-Known Member

Altar of Malice is just around the corner, so we’re helping you “Get Ready for 100.” Beginning Tuesday, October 7 at 12:00pm PDT and running through Monday, November 10 at 11:59pm PDT,

Despite the dates specified in the announcement, this promo appears to have ended on Friday 10th October. Did someone drop the ball ??
    Kraeref likes this.
  14. Kraeref Well-Known Member

Three days only bonus? The right hand (announcing person) doesn't know what the left does? Lol
  15. Filly67 Well-Known Member

Yup, the bonus has stopped. Zoning over now to do the TS weekly to see if that bonus has stopped too.
  16. zenwalker New Member

Most likely the date was mistakenly put into the promo for 11 October instead of 10 November.. they're typed in opposite depending on whether you're using US or European region 11/10 vs. 10/11. Should be sorted out soon, hopefully.
  17. Filly67 Well-Known Member

And no double etyma. Honestly, nothing gets done right around here.
  18. Filly67 Well-Known Member

I think that it was posted correctly with the point being that it would go through to expansion. A four day event through the week seems strange. Plus, I think it was questioned early on and clarified that the dates were correct. I will have to look.
  19. SychoCharley New Member

Get Ready for 100.” Beginning Tuesday, October 7 at 12:00pm PDT and running through Monday, November 10 at 11:59pm PDT, we are offering players bonus experience, double Etyma, and a chance to obtain some awesome items in game! Here’s a break-down of what this promotion entails:

It appears that this has been turned OFF on the butcherblock server. there currently is no double etyma or exp bonus
  20. Kalika Well-Known Member

Off on storm too.