Confirmed Gerta Chexroon, merchant that buys slow creeping roots is bugged

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lizerd Keng, May 11, 2021.

1. Lizerd Keng New Member

trying to sell slow creeping roots and its hit or miss, whether it will buy them or not. First it wouldnt let me buy a quantity, saying i didnt have enough roots, when I did. so I was able to buy 1 at a time a few times, then it stopped. So I had a friend that I started trading the roots to, so that they can make the purchases for me, and suddenly it started working for me again. I was able to buy 1,5,10,50, and 100 at a time. Then it quit again, and I was only able to buy 1 at a time, a few times, and has now stopped even buying 1 at a time. I've tried varying amounts and nothing. I still have tens of thousands in my bags.
    Doobius40504, Iondus, Bromart and 6 others like this.
  2. Lizerd Keng New Member

whenever I try to make a purchase, I get the red text saying I need x amount of roots to make the purchase, yet I have tons more than the needed amount
    Doobius40504 and Juok like this.
  3. Lizerd Keng New Member

ok, apparently ones that were already in my bag was bugging it out. I've taken them all to the depot in my house, dumped them, and then picked them back up again and it works at any quantity
    Doobius40504 and Juok like this.
  4. Juok Member

Category: Mechanics
    SubCategory: Other
    Severity: Affects gameplay
    Frequency: Always Happens

Zone: The Blinding
    Character: Level 120 Beastlord

Summary: Unable to buy from Gerta Chexron.
    Description: I have over 60,000 slow creeping roots in my bags. After buying 307 Artisan's Amalgamations everytime I try to buy a quantity or even a single I get the following messages. You need X [Slow Creeping Root] to purchase [Artisan's Amalgamation]
    Doobius40504 and AOE1 like this.
  5. Juok Member

Did the same thing as Lizerd Keng. Took all to my house on Fiton dumped everything, camped, came back filled up bags again (yes i have several million slow creeping roots amongst all my houses and brokers from multiple accounts) And sold like 30,000 more then get the red text of where I can shove all my roots again :p
  6. Lizerd Keng New Member

I think any that were in your bags prior to the merchant being put in game, it wont buy. so maybe just even moving them to broker and then back to your bags would work as well
  7. AvenElonis Well-Known Member

Mad'jul - Brought a bunch of roots on Mon, they were in my bags - sold them to Gerta Chexron today for Artisan's Amalgamations.
  8. Bludd Well-Known Member

yeah i had no problems either
    maybe they cant be in bags marked "not for sale"?
  9. Juok Member

Have dumped all my bags and tried on multiple toons and still unable to sell more than a few before I get the red text and NONE of my bags are marked not for sale
  10. Lizerd Keng New Member

Yup I'm having this problem again now and the previous things I tried that appeared to fix it, are not working now.
  11. AOE1 Well-Known Member

Ok. I have sold her roots before and today, she only let me by 5 amalgamations. Then I get that message that I don't have roots on me. I have put over 60,000 roots in my bags so I know they were JUST put there and she just doesn't see them. So she has a problem.

Ok. I moved a few thousand to an alt and was able to purchase 8 at a time. Went back to my main and sold them 10 at a time for awhile then 100 at a time until she bought them all. What a mess but finally got her to sell me her wares.
  12. Cylint Nyte Member

This still appears to be an issue. I was able to get 100 then it gave me the message that I did not have enough roots (still over 60k left). I then could be 32 individually until once again I got the message. I tried several workarounds mentioned here, however, they did not work and frankly, they should not be necessary if it isn't bugged.
  13. Struck New Member

This bug is still happening as of July 24th. The emptying of bags, re-logging, exiting the game then re-entering options are all not working. Sometimes she will buy one bundle at a time, other times 100, then nothing. Or not at all. Can this finally be fixed please?
  14. Kadischaa New Member

bug still alive
    have more then 60.000 slow creeping roots in bag - cant get a artisan's amalgamation
  15. Xianthia Well-Known Member

To add to her issues, she wanders. If you have an open window with her, she will still wander. Depending on where you stand, she will wander enough that the merchant window closes...
    Doobius40504 and Breanna like this.
  16. Xianthia Well-Known Member

Is this being fixed for the release of expac?
    Doobius40504 likes this.
  17. Doobius40504 Active Member

It worked for me 2x this morning. Just FYI.