Geezit vs Kitzy.. the Deco-off

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Mythical House Item, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

Oh, IT IS ON! I finally got that sniveling Geezit Cogwhistle to enter into a binding agreement with me. We are having a DECO-off! We are each decorating a home that is related to me 'n' Kas' adorable Clockwork Assasi-- er.. Hugging companion, Tickers! We are leaving the voting up to Norrath, but here's the juicy deets:

We entered into the agreement less than 24 hours ago, and have published our homes.

IF Geezit wins, I like have to pay him fifty coppers and decorate his office for him.

WHEN I win, he will have to sign my prenup (which basically says what's mine is mine and what's his is mine until DEATH (that will be arranged.. or at least an attempt) DO US PART! And of course he will has to marry me and take the Cogknocker name. I mean, really, who would want to be a Cogwhistle? Can't have my good family name tarnished and all that. Hmm, I wonder if Kinyoubi and Snoo will officiate our wedding... Don't get me wrong, everyone knows my heart belongs to Gnimbus, but sometimes you just gotta settle for a fifth rate gnome.

We ask that you please go to each home and only vote for the one you like the best (the first week). This way we can determine who wins the bet.

First up:

Name: Tickers, Geezit Style

Owner: Geezit

Decorator: Geezit Cogwhistle of Homes and Tomes

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

Name: Home Sweet Gnome

Owner: Tickers

Decorator: Kitzy Cogknocker, Keeper of the Platinum Sprocket of Homes and Tomes

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

3. Kisy Active Member

I made ( ie: I made sure to vote ) Kisy go and vote ... but I wanna know who won!!!!

Tells me!!! Tells me!!! Tells Me!!!
  4. Mythical House Item Well-Known Member

For our little deco-off, the Cogknocker holds the winning ticket on this one.
  5. Afista Well-Known Member

lol You guys are too funny :p Both places came out great!
  6. Kisy Active Member

I agree! Both homes came out spectacular.. but I guess thats what happens with great designers. :p