Gateway to Adventure Pack Question

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Chris76, Feb 10, 2018.

1. Chris76 Member

Is this worth buying? Now I understand for some of the veterans that been around for years it might not be because bag space is probably not an issue, but I am still a newer player and haven't played since 2005. So the bag is kinda nice. However that being said, it says be claimed once per account. So does that mean one time on the account per character or one time per account for just one character?

Also is familiars worth investing money in through the in game market? As a low level player I don't really know what these are or what they do and if they are even claimable per character or just one time. I hear alot about them that they give stats and all but money is not really an issue and what would be a worthwhile purchase for them if so?

Thank you!
  2. Rhodris EQ2Wire Ninja

It means the bolded section of the quote. One time per account for just one character only.

Familiars - I'm on the fence. They help with stat boosts, and can be levelled, but I have still not figured out how to level them. If they drop in game, I'm happy. I (personally) would not buy any of the crates as you don't know exactly which ones you may get (it's a random gamble).
  3. Chris76 Member

4. Finora Well-Known Member

I personally don't think the familiars are worth buying with real money. They drop out in the world, there are some that drop at low levels even (though they aren't the most awesome ones). At a low level there's honestly little need for them. You can just about steamroll anything anyway if your gear is up to date. Once you are higher in level, you can get some nicer familiars as drops too. There are some that are marketplace exclusives I'm sure, but there are alternatives.

As for the gateway to adventure thing, you do what you want, but I know on at least Halls of Fate server, we have a couple of folks who regularly do bag give-aways at the docks (48 slot bags, biggest player-made bags atm) and others who will happily help out players who are nice about asking.
    Rosyposy, Argosunited and Rhodris like this.
  5. Argosunited Well-Known Member

Which server are you on? If you’re on Halls of Fate I can help you with bags.