Gates

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Satyr, Sep 21, 2017.

1. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

Not for the majority of the server is doesn't. It only seems to be affecting you few who rushed to level 60 and want all the disco bragging rights. And want to clear all the content in week one. You all will be leaving in a week or so anyway, then complaining about a floundering population. Your grievances are never ending. No need to sell it to everyone like FG is going down in flames.

Bekkr likes this.
  2. jessejames Active Member

I don't understand why you are so angry and bitter. If you don't raid, ignore the raid content. If you do raid you should want an encounter to spawn the way it is supposed to do.

But you contradicted yourself... if we are all leaving in a week, how will we be around to complain about the low population?

I just don't understand what you want, why you are angry, and what you're trying to accomplish
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  3. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

No one is angry. Text is difficult at conveying emotion. You all can leave the server, login here and there, and still come back to the forums and complain about things you're "subject matter experts" on, that's how.
  4. Zenji Well-Known Member

You have a history of attempting to troll and derail constructive threads. Please move on, because for those with just a sliver of common sense can see you offered nothing to this conversation. I hope you find a way to be less angry, have a nice day.

The bug addressed in this thread has patch notes saying it has been fixed, no need to keep the thread going. Thank you Satyr for starting the post.
    Ceyllynn likes this.
  5. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

Negative. Again, my opinion on the severity of the problems you describe is not derailing a constructive thread. There are legit problems that exist. Thank you to those that bring them to the devs attentions.

But there is nothing constructive about exaggerating the problems and then telling everyone the server is gonna flop. You all are small small percentage of the server population, but you're the loudest ones here.

Yes the bug is fixed, but the attitudes of toxic players (you know whats funny now that I think about it, i think the main folks here complaining are from EQ2 PvP servers or have played on them in the past. No wonder the toxicity that exists here.) With that being said I will prob not attempt to engage in conversation here. its useless.
  6. Ghorast Active Member

Damn and I thought that I was bitter but thankfully there is someone much worse here.
  7. jessejames Active Member

There was a constructive thread about a confirmed broken zone and they you just starting attacking people. Who's being toxic?
    Ghorast likes this.