Gates

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Satyr, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Satyr Well-Known Member

I think we were the first raid in to Gates on the server, but did someone run Gates on the Beta? Malkonis spawned for our raid after disabling the spheres but the sphinx didn't. Did it work on beta for anyone?
  2. Zenji Well-Known Member

I do not think anyone cleared Gates on beta. The character copy / boosted gear mess discouraged a lot of players.

I did take a group of 6 in there, just to pull what we could and see how hard stuff hit, but didn't really kill anything.

I think we are going in there tonight, and I am sure we won't be the only guild. I will report back here what we find out tonight.
  3. Zenji Well-Known Member

Well we ran Gates tonight, killed everything. Clicked all 6 Orbs, crafted the Symbol of Lect'Mun Sul. Got Malkonis D'Morte to spawn (non attackable because of the 6 orbs) He never began his speech and the last name Ahk'Mun Rhoen did not spawn either.
  4. Satyr Well-Known Member

Thanks for the feedback. I petitioned this last night and I presume you did too. When I get home I'll messsage a developer on Discord too. Appreciate the collaborative approach by the way, I tried to give other guild leaders a heads up after our run and was abused. Working together is how this stuff gets fixed.
    Dude likes this.
  5. Zenji Well-Known Member

Yes I petitioned, also messaged Caith on Discord. No response yet.
    Broken raid content is bad for everyone. Getting it fixed helps the entire server. If I get any developer feedback I will post again here.
  6. Satyr Well-Known Member

Petition is back. Bug confirmed. Asked to add the bug to the issue tracker and send an in-game bug report. GMs won't be spawning any raid mobs. I would suggest that people who are attempting this just spawn Malkonis instead of the Sphinx until it's fixed. We did notice a few mobs dropping treasured too FWIW, but I'm going to pick my battles, I think in totality the loot was OK.
  7. Satyr Well-Known Member

8. Zenji Well-Known Member

9. Dude Well-Known Member

From the bottom of the homepage: "This is a community site and is not affiliated with Daybreak Games."

Basically, you can list anything you want there, but it really doesn't mean it will ever be worked on or even looked at.
  10. Satyr Well-Known Member

I was asked to submit it by a GM after petitioning. I'm only doing as instructed.
  11. Zenji Well-Known Member

I went back into our Gates instance from Thursday (alone), still no Ahk'Mun Rhoen. I doubt we even do the zone again until it has been posted a fix has been implemented. Things like this really hurt a server, not just the loot or accomplishments, but also the legitimacy of any type of progression races.
  12. Satyr Well-Known Member

Yeah it sucks, did you get a response from Caith?
  13. DeLisio New Member

yeah this bug really needs to be fixed, frustrating to not be able to clear the content properly
  14. Zenji Well-Known Member

Not a word from anyone at DBG.
  15. Satyr Well-Known Member

We're going in Thursday. Will post back when we do, it's a shame that it's likely we're going to have two busted raids now. Some input from other raid guilds would be appreciated to show that people actually care about this issue.
  16. Zenji Well-Known Member

[IMG]

I told him about the dragons as well, and linked him the open issue tracker you provided on the other thread about the contested dragons.
    jessejames likes this.
  17. BulletCatcher66 Active Member

Sorry folks. These problems don't affect the server as much as you'd like them to. They are legit problems, but remember folks, you all went and smashed through to level 60 at a break neck pace. The server is still young in the expansion. Yes these problems are legit and deserve attention. But to say the server is going to be hurt, or people don't care because they haven't put in the input about the raid experiences is just wrong.. its not even been 7 days.

Here come the folks to disparage the server, and try to spread the false ideas about quality. You're experiences are not shared by most of the server as they haven't even had time to get there.

Please god don't let the loud minority of break neck insatiable insta lvl 60s determine the direction of this server. Its the same three or four people in here complaining all the time too. Please don't let these few people influence the server in a way that doesn't benefit all server participants, not just the hardcores who are already lvl 60. These kats will clear the contnet in week two, then demand KoS be released.

(all you hardcores just sit down and be patient)
    Dude likes this.
  18. Zenji Well-Known Member

Asking for raid encounters to actually spawn doesn't affect the server much? We are not spreading any false ideals about quality. We just want the mobs that are suppose to be active, to actually be active.

The input that was being asked for, was about other guilds experiences with said broken content. There are at least 8 guilds killing stuff right now. He was requesting that some others chime in here. You remove the 8-10 guilds that are raiding because fixing raid content isn't that important, you lose half the server.

The "direction of the server" ? What the hell are you talking about? We are not asking for stuff to be buffed, nerfed or changed. Just actually spawn so we can pull it.

"Hardcores" ....guilds are clearing stuff with partial raids and several sub 60s. This isn't hardcore. It is just raiding, which accept it or not, is a large part of the game.
  19. Satyr Well-Known Member

Awesome. Thanks mate!

The problems you walk past are the problems you'll get. If anything, you should be thanking us for asking the developers to resolve these problems early. This is entry level content which most guilds on the server will want to attempt some time over the next 3 months. These threads have also been fairly objective, we just want problems fixed. I'll also never understand players in this community who try to attack other players for just playing the game, it's weird.
    Ceyllynn, jessejames and Draknox like this.
  20. jessejames Active Member

Speaking from a guild that cleared t5 except Faroth and cleared multiple t6 zones... I don't really feel there is many hardcore raid guilds on the server. Most raid two nights a week, some 3 last I checked. Maybe some guilds threw in a makeshift off night raid the past week because new content but I don't considered any of that hardcore. There's just people who play a lot. I also don't think any of the top 5 raid guilds will be screaming for kos because a lot of them have alts and like to do other things other than raid. Funny isn't it? We do other things.

Since bets was a joke we are the ones beta testing for you so when the people with low play times start raiding the content is what it should be. Instead of appreciating people who are pointing out stuff that is just flat broke bitter people want to downgrade them.

THANK YOU SATYR for your feedback, others appreciate it.
    Ceyllynn, Satyr and Draknox like this.