Game Won't Load After Update

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by Orionza, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Orionza Active Member

Hello,

I've not been able to get in the game since the update. I tried the other day. Then not yesterday. I tried again today, server down, but now the status says it's back up. However, nothing happens.

I get to the login screen, and hit Play. The login screen closes (never happens for me, it seems to stay in the background always unless I close it). The game will not start at all.

Help? (edit: I see the game is down again. Maybe it never really came up even though the server status said it was. I'll try again later and post back if still having issues)
  2. Orionza Active Member

Yes I'm still having issues with this. I sent in a ticket. I was hoping to start the festival today but nothing. I dare not do a game verification because it will take several days to download on my connection. Hoping there's a simpler solution first. I'll take any tips!
  3. Tkia Well-Known Member

4. Aterskia Active Member

is yu's be mak-in LaunchPad pre-select character?
    me'es knos dat be's paw-bem to gets in sum tims.:eek:
    try be's NO select character, wat happens?
  5. Cuedywene Member

My patcher works fine, I hit play and the game never loads. It's odd. Yesterday it did the same thing but after a few attempts I got in. Today I'm not getting into the game at all. After I press play patcher closes and nothing. Checked processes and there were no eq2 processing running.
    ranjor42 likes this.
  6. Orionza Active Member

I haven't been able to get in for three days now. I want to write to support but Violetann is swamped. I did mention it to her but is anyone working on this? Nothing I've done has worked. I was expecting it fixed at the patch. I'm missing the rest of Scorched Sky!
  7. Seryx New Member

I'm having the same issue after the update. Load up launcher, click the orange play button, it goes grey for a bit and then the entire launcher closes. Game doesn't load, and there's no exe running in task manager. I've tried so many things, clearing folders, running as admin, restarting, There is a work around by running the EverQuest2.exe file directly from the installation folder which bypasses the launcher...but kind of a pain