Game Version for FG

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by CaitoKid, Jun 27, 2017.

1. CaitoKid New Member

Hey Guys,
    which Version of the game do i need to play on FG? (US-English/EU-English)
  2. Celan Active Member

Since the server is not live, my guess would be nobody knows yet. There's a patch/maintenance downtime today from 7am PT and FG is supposed to open at noon, so I'd think whatever version number that patch will have.
  3. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure it would be US-English, that's where Stormhold is and the FG Beta was isn't it?

@Celan, I believe the question is about the region version (set in the lower left hand corner of the launchpad), not the update version.
  4. Celan Active Member

Ah right, I didn't think of that. Sorry for the confusion.
  5. CaitoKid New Member

So i expect its on the EU-English? Cause i cant see the Server on US-English
  6. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

They have not yet posted any updated information on when it will be available. The other servers bounced for an emergency hotfix, but I've yet to see anything about FG being ready for us.
  7. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

Where are you looking?
    I'd try creating a new character and choosing Progression as the server type, except I don't have All Access so I can't do that.
    I notice that Fallen Gate isn't listed in the server status window on the home page even though both Stormhold and Thurgadin are.
  8. Hexalobular Well-Known Member

9. Lisiana Member

its up. since 609 est for us but i imagine the log in servers are jam packed so may be taking a while to get everyone in