Game seem more broken these days!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Bashem, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Bashem Well-Known Member

Is it me or does is the game seem to be more broken than usual these days what with crashes to desktop, logging off and on the game, getting kicked from the servers, servers in general acting acting up, and some other in game features not working right ect?
    How do you all feel about the state of the game lately?
  2. Louly Well-Known Member

Don't expect any help that's for sure
  3. Tsurupettan Active Member

Feels about the same as when it was SOE.
  4. Ajjantis Well-Known Member

Got much worse when h1z1 launched. The crasing issue has been since the expansion launch but the horrible lag started with h1z1.
    Gaealiege, Fetish, Bashem and 2 others like this.
  5. Siren Well-Known Member

Well, SOE drained EQ2's funds, developers and resources dry for years working on other projects (Free Realms, The Agency, Landmark/Next, etc.). Now they're apparently sharing our server resources in some way as well-- or taking us off our own and dumping us into the corner of H1Z1's server resources to share theirs somehow.
    Charlice, Fetish, Bashem and 2 others like this.
  6. Peddlefoot New Member

I haven't noticed any crashing but I'm a new player just trudging through old content. it is annoying trying to swap to your desktop from full screen. This game does not like that at all - but either does DCUO. I also don't like how clicking "leave DF" in an agnostic takes you back to the last agnostic you were in instead of the last world location you originally queued from.
  7. Deveryn Well-Known Member

I haven't noticed much in the way of any kind of lag or login issues. I might crash once in a while, but it's not worth noting.

There always has been one central login area. It was just unusually busy when H1Z1 opened up.
  8. Spock Active Member

Besides the few times there was a ddos the only place i crash once in a while is when i zone into my house.This has been happening before soe becames daybreak. Even in tranquil and phantom its about the same speed as in the other zones.
  9. Lygerr Active Member

yeah well, can't be good when the eq client bluescreens your brand new computer that is less than 3 months old. have random client crashes and 3 BSODs which is never something I want to see. (memory bleeding issues I assume)
  10. Bashem Well-Known Member

So I guess all the log on problems today as business as usual with Daybreak!
  11. Nick_Stern Member

Dey Break Games at their finest.
  12. Nick_Stern Member

It is more broken and will remain broken under new management.
    Game Lag, Skill Lag, Server Crashes, Not at all acceptable from a
    10 year old so called AAA MMO.
    Makes you wonder.
  13. Rainmare Well-Known Member

they have been suffering recent DDOS attacks. they've stated as such, and they even know the group doing it. as to everything else, my game has been running fine. the only time I get lag usually is in raids, and even then, it's not 'so horrid it's unplayable' unless I am on my brothers computer when I babysit. but his machine is in no way whatsoever built for gaming.
  14. Bashem Well-Known Member

15. Bashem Well-Known Member