Fixed Internally Game not allowing me to pay for another month ... ?

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by WhysperWynde, Jan 8, 2021.

1. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

I don't know if Bug Reports is the proper place for this complaint but I cannot PAY for another month. Something seems to be wrong with ALL the EQ2 sites. I can't buy more Gold/EQ2 Coin in game no matter how I try .. the online market just won't work for me to add any money or to get teleported to main site where I can pay for another month of membership. I just don't want to be a nonpaying member at this point, I usually just let the membership continue automatically but we were changing banks and so I had to cancel just until things got situated in the new bank. SO now I am stuck being a casual nonpaying member because something is broken with their payment system. I hope this gets fixed soon .. I have 21 characters waiting for me to play!
  2. jbc1948 Well-Known Member

I tested and it isn't working.
  3. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Thank you jbc1948. I hope they get it working again soon. I don't like being nonpaying .. a bunch of the spells that I've researched can't go into effect. It asks me if I want to cancel them, but I don't. I wanna pay. Not so bad is that I only have 3 inactive gals out of 21 and 2 are on Kaladim and I rarely pay them anyway and one is my Iksar that I only play with hubby on Skyfire and he's so elbow deep in Cyberpunk he doesn't even come up for air. LOL!
  4. WhysperWynde Well-Known Member

Well I am very happily as of today Saturday/Sabbath January 9th, 2021 a full time paid member again! And I claimed my 500 Daybreak Coins and added $45 to boot. Happy now with all of my 21 gal pals.
    Breanna likes this.