Game highlight of the day

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Feara, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Feara Well-Known Member

Waulon Highpebble is my new Hero.

aboard The Far Journey when the goblin gets free I had a small delay on killing him. He's harassed all the women and now heads up the stairs where Waulon, I and the Captain are. The goblin runs up to Waulon to start his ranting, raving and shake booty fit. Waulon punches him right in the face, shakes his fist at him again (like buddy I'm going to hit you again if you don't back off). The goblin immediately turns around and starts harassing me...
    of course I kill him :p

/laughing_again

I always meet the goblin on the lower deck, never seen Waulon do that before. Need replay!
    Cyrrena, Kaitheel, Pixistik and 4 others like this.
  2. Siren Well-Known Member

Rofl. I'm so glad they brought Queen's Colony and Outpost of the Overlord back. I was just inside the crafting instance there yesterday on Fallen Gate in fact. There's no broker down there anymore, but the crafting stations down at the bottom are all so much more blocky, dirty and old than the ones in the main cities, it's hilarious. We never even noticed that back in those days.

Oddly, the crafting NPC down there doesn't have the 1-10 advanced recipes, so I had to leave to hit NQ. Queen's Colony really tugs on my heartstrings, though, and I see they even finally got the Submarine Gnome on the shoreline and his quest working again.
    Cyrrena, Kaitheel, Pixistik and 3 others like this.
  3. Feara Well-Known Member

Siren did you have any issues with the crafting tables? They were giving my fits yesterday.
  4. Feara Well-Known Member

/chuckles

Your right, we didn't notice back then. It looks so lowly to me now. It needs to be decoed out!

Back in those days ~ My Brother was dragging me thru the Isle so fast all I could do was wonder about it all. All he cared about was getting me off the Isle so he could power level me :p. I still remember all the players running around everywhere. It was a sight. It's nice to return to it.
  5. Siren Well-Known Member

They seemed to work fine yesterday, but like I said, I had to bolt for NQ to get the advanced recipes so I could use my rares. I continued crafting in NQ after that because I was already there.

Hey, the rares were burnin' a hole in my pocket! :p
    Feara, Cyrrena and Breanna like this.