Game day for Extra Life!!

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Moonpanther, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Good Morning!!!!!!!!! What a glorious day to be alive! Today in a few moments I'll be starting my 24 hour gaming marathon for the kids of Children's Miracle Network. I'm so lucky to have had 2 healthy sons, but many of my friends on face book, on other social networks I belong to have not been and so I'm supporting a hospital that is making a difference for them. It's all about the kids for me. I see so many who are having to deal with their kids who have medical issues and need help. By doing what I'm doing today some child or kids out there today will get the healthcare they need. Their families will get the support they need. Today I game for them, I'm paying it forward. Because I know how important this is and because I love our kids everywhere and it breaks my heart when they don't get the help they so desperately need. I don't have much, but in this way I can give something. Will you join me? I play Eq2 and today I'll be on my toon named Moonpanther. Catch me ingame for those who play. But help me reach my goal today. Help me help the kids and their families. As you look at your kids today and feel blessed that they are healthy, know that not all are. Give them the same hope and blessings you are feeling today.
    Help me help them.
    For those who make a 25 dollar donation I will come and decorate your small home for free.

Help me help the kids because they are our future.

http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donordrive.participant&participantID=168731
    Jaden likes this.
  2. Moonpanther Well-Known Member

Jaden likes this.