Game Crashing out of the blue...

Discussion in 'Performance Support' started by ARCHIVED-2Swole21, Nov 4, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-2Swole21 Guest

I logged into EQ2 earlier today just to check on things ( only logged in a couple times in the last month or 2) and noticed there was double xp (yay!). So I played for about an hour, logged out and logged back in a few hours later. Now the game constantly locks up within a few seconds of everything loading up. At first I thought the Welcome Screen was causing the issue, so I disabled it in my UI folder. Tried to log in afterwards and still the game locks up. I ran Windows updates, ran a Registry cleaner and even ran Antivirus. Still the game locks up... Not sure what to do here, I'm missing out on double xp because of this issue. This is a brand new computer as well and haven't had any issues with the game... untill now.

System Specs :
    Asrock z77 Extreme4 mobo
    i5-3570k 3.4ghz Ivy Bridge CPU ( Currently running game on this CPU, which is atleast 8 times better than an AGP video card)
    16g G.Skill 1600mhz (4x4) DDR 3 Ram
    Windows 7 64bit
    Zalman Z9 Mid-sized Tower
  2. ARCHIVED-2Swole21 Guest

Got the game to run finally when I got home from work. Had enough time to get my bruiser to 92. Logged in this morning without any issues (yet). Now my other account stops responding immidiately after loading everything. Makes it hard to rez NPC in PR when I can't get the game to function.
  3. ARCHIVED-2Swole21 Guest

I logged out of game to take my son to school.. Came back home and tried to log back in.. Back to constantly crashing once everything loads.. I don't know what to do here other than completely removing the game from my HD and cancelling my subscriptions. I can run Counter Strike Source without any issues.
  4. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Coppan@Oasis wrote:
    I'm sorry about your crashing issues. We will need more information to determine the source so please submit a support ticket with your Dxdiag and Msinfo attached to it. PM either Sean or myself so we can figure out what's going on!
  5. ARCHIVED-2Swole21 Guest

How do I do a support ticket?
  6. ARCHIVED-2Swole21 Guest

I submitted a support ticket with Dxdiag and MSinfo files attatched. Hopefully my problems will be fixed soon. I can also send some CPUID HWMonitor info as well.