G:\live\eq2\framework\core\devices\DirectX9RenderDevice.cpp (6302):

Discussion in 'Performance Support' started by ARCHIVED-Lamda, Mar 1, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Wingrider is right, you may want to make sure you have Direct x9 installed properly.

How to Install DirectX 9.0c
    New computers have Directx 11 but may not have Direct x9 on it. For more information, click on the link above ^
  2. ARCHIVED-Pink_Poodle Guest

TSR-AlexS wrote:
    When I tried to install it though I get this;
    [IMG]
    It's picking up on the version 11 and is telling me to not worry about it or something.

Is there something else I can do?
  3. ARCHIVED-Aarionn Guest

My problem is something different but seems to be very similar and seems caused by same (undetermined) issue:

build="SOEBuild=9270L" version="SOEVersionString=2012/10/15 14:08:37" build_type="USER OPTIMIZED" ls_address="none" zone="<None>" loc=" 0.00 0.00 0.00" performance="3" alert="G:\live\eq2\framework\vdl\VdlErr.cpp(85): (VDL Parser) runtimevdl/cbaseclasses.vdl(21) : Error, File not found, runtimevdl/services.vdl.
    "
    build="SOEBuild=9270L" version="SOEVersionString=2012/10/15 14:08:37" build_type="USER OPTIMIZED" ls_address="none" zone="<None>" loc=" 0.00 0.00 0.00" performance="3" alert="G:\live\eq2\framework\vdl\VdlErr.cpp(85): (VDL Parser) runtimevdl/cbaseclasses.vdl(22) : Error, File not found, runtimevdl/soemote.vdl.
    "

i have directx9.0c already installed. there is no way to reinstall it in win7, so suggestions to do the same are just not valid.
  4. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Pink_Poodle wrote:
    Pink, PM either TSR SeanF or myself your ticket reference number so we can look into it personally. Please be sure to include your Dxdiag and Msinfo to expedite the process.
  5. ARCHIVED-Pink_Poodle Guest

TSR-AlexS wrote:
    I've sent the number already, I haven't had any issues again yet though.
  6. ARCHIVED-TSR-AlexS Guest

Pink_Poodle wrote:
    Thanks Pink. Appreciate the update and I'll look over the ticket to let you know if I find something!