Fuzzynot's House ?

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Lateana, Dec 15, 2020.

1. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Whenever I try to enter my new Shar Val house a window pops up declaring it Fuzzynot's house and it kicks me out:( This is happening to my husband too.
    Aelissa and Irish like this.
  2. Aelissa Well-Known Member

Same on AB -Zelienople after opening the house portal and attempting to enter the Shar Vhal home multiple times it zones/ then boots to other city.
    *same result from the character screen, and eq2 housing windows.
    Irish likes this.
  3. Lateana Older than Dirt, Playing EQII since 2004

Yep, in Freeport its Gomez's house and both teleport me out to Qeynos, even from Freeport.
    Irish and Aelissa like this.
  4. Irish Active Member

Yep same issue on Halls in Qeynos, It's zoning me into someone elses shar vahl home and booting me.
    Lateana and Aelissa like this.
  5. Marae Well-Known Member

Yes, same on Thurgadin in Qeynos, except I don't get kicked out. Poor Ahazae - everybody and their brother is descending on their house while they are trying to put in portals and set things up!

I suspect what is happening is that the first person to claim the house has it, and is the only person to have it. Everyone else gets sent to that house. You can't even tour it - if you try to tour, absolutely nothing happens (and yes, I tried several times). Also, I tried putting a portal for "my" house in one of my other houses, and it still sent me to Ahazae's house. I considered having a look around while I was there, since I couldn't tour it or explore my own house, but I decided that would be rude. I'll wait until I can access my own place.

Hopefully they'll get this sorted soon.
  6. Aelissa Well-Known Member

fixed, thank you!